Author Topic: I didn't think the aleph system could get any worse....  (Read 6567 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
I was mistaken! Once again mse never fails to surpass my expectations!  https://youtu.be/QiIuPAaG6-0

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: I didn't think the aleph system could get any worse....
Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 06:02:26 PM
I was mistaken! Once again mse never fails to surpass my expectations!  https://youtu.be/QiIuPAaG6-0
I can't watch these videos. I never understand a bloody word that comes out of Karen's mouth. Her thick Spanish accent confuses her English incredibly so. I'm good an understanding English, whomever is speaking it, seeing as I'm Scottish, but geez, they need to get someone better at speaking English than Karen. Hey, I'm sure she's probably a lovely individual, but trying to understand her, when she speaks English, is incredibly hard.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 06:09:18 PM
man... even if you don't understand what she is saying, a 6yo child could understand the update by looking at the video...

and for now, i have no opinion on that. let's try and see.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 06:15:48 PM
Here are the patch notes if you really don't understand the video... https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/patch-notes-17

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 06:25:06 PM
Here are the patch notes if you really don't understand the video... https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/patch-notes-17
Thankfully Tekato, I reckon I'll get my platinum sometime beginning of August and I'll be gone.
MSE are just stumbling on ahead like a blind man without a stick. They've nerfed all rewards, added stupid aleph changes no one wanted, removed BP acquisition greatly.....Another update and another mess.

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 07:03:56 PM
It took me some minutes to even process my disgust… I also honestly didn’t believe it could get worse, but they proved everyone wrong… the community very clearly, almost in unison, asks for (at the very least) a partial reversal to the aleph changes they did, and what is their answer? They double down and make the system even more unrecognisable, holy hell smh…

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 07:15:32 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if on the next update you have to collect aleph and give it to cortez just to revive your team lol.

Ojuel: Excuse me it's actually 2 aleph per teammate, thank you very much!

« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:34:46 PM by Tekato »

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 25, 2019, 08:00:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if on the next update you have to collect aleph and give it to cortez just to revive your team lol.

Ojuel: Excuse me it's actually 2 aleph per teammate, thank you very much!

Next update:
You have to kill elite enemies to grab aleph shards, after you get 4 shards you need to go to a specific point on the map and stand still for 5 seconds to get 1 complete aleph cystal, the aleph spots randomly change with time.

You can't get ammo from enemies, instead, everytime you defeat an enemy you get an amount of points depending on the foe, with those points you can order Cortez to give you an airdrop, you need to stand still for 5 seconds to open the crate and get your ammunition.
Ps: Antags can steal it, so be quick!
Ps 2: Antagonists open the crate instantly, because playing antag is super hard, you gais!

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 25, 2019, 08:08:38 PM
MSE with his game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

Not even 3 months and changing again the Aleph system! Good one, the guinea pigs have been working hard for your game. Make up your mind, this isn't some minor changes to upgrade the game. This is just you not knowing what to do.

And the balance of raiders...

This one...:

- Schneider's maximum HP sets to 70 while his drone is deployed.

Pretty much stupid, the hacker has been here for almost a year and a half and now you make this change. Maybe you should make him shoot peas instead of bullets... Oh, yeah. He already does that with his main weapon. That was his downside. Who asked for this again?

I knew it. The Sudden Death patch was the start of the fall.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 08:32:20 PM
they really want to do that to schneider ?? oO

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 08:37:59 PM
So, the new patch notes popped up on twitter, I was curious (and I was worried) - and again new changes to the aleph system, and of course it's getting worse …

Why was the old system rejected in the first place?? Nobody complained about it, it was explained logically, it made sense and last but not least, it just worked well!!! You should've reworked the card system instead, there are already years of complaints!

Currently, almost every week, some changes have to be made to the new aleph system, because it's just bad and does not make any sense anymore - aleph now just appears somewhere on the map, seriously!?
That whole change was so wrong, don't be so stubborn MSE, admit it, it's just awful right now, revert it back.

Well then, I wont miss much if I don't play again on July 29th.

… I knew it. The Sudden Death patch was the start of the fall.

It is also a suitable title, right?
Just like "The Great Clash" when the trainwreck finally hits the wall.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 08:48:12 PM
Marcus, you are a mean person.

Tekado, Whitebleidd, B30, Meleemaster: completely agree with you guys. There was nothing wrong with the old system before even the crystals. No one complained about it.

sonofoz, I will bath in the Schnider tears for ages to come. Couldn't have happened sooner. Next on the list is Harec. If they do this I will buy all the rest of the skins in the game to support MSE in their nerf of harec. Throw a real life party dedicated to Harec's nerf, sign a petition in my state for a national holiday, and be at peace in my life and consider it complete. I jest of course. But I would have a lovely time on Discord.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 09:21:46 PM
Marcus, you are a mean person.
I simply have a very hard time understanding her English pronunciation with her thick Spanish accent. Heck it's easier understanding someone from Newcastle, or an old skool Somerset native, speaking a form of Olde English.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 05:02:30 AM by Marcus4471 »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 10:41:12 PM
I will bath in the Schnider tears for ages to come. Couldn't have happened sooner.
incompetent players are always happy when their non main characters are nerfed...
so i guess you'll rejoy a lot. ^^

his turrets ITS is main weapon. giving him half health while using it is simply stupid.

i guess people have left cry babys make too much noise here and that cry babys are not playing schneider. i understand. its turrets is too hard to handle...
"we do not play harec, he is too difficult to handle, but he is still too overpowered. like schneider. and antags. and everythings i lost against. bouhou the rank 6 i was teamed with couldn't even carry me... i hate you MSE !"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:44:25 PM by sonofoz »

MX_Just MX

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 04:42:47 AM
The reason why this game feels unique was, you kill the Elite(or player) with cool finisher animations(Kudos for Animation teams to who made really awesome finishing animations) while it gives you some stuffs that helps you keep going. And don't forget the satisfying sound when you gets an Aleph, it mixes up with finisher and makes you feel like you just did something awesome, and it's not tedious because their animation is really well-made. It was simple but pretty balanced, unique, satisfying the player. It's a small thing but unique comes from small things too. But they've changed the cool feature to..less cool feature like Aleph/Ammo drop cus you have to look around and other elites or players can take your aleph while you can't move, and now with the change that coming it feels like we have to run around like a "me and the boys looking for Aleph at 2am"

(+ I hate the change with appearance on player who have aleph too, they look like they have glowing acne on their skin. It looks like they are being sick not becoming strong)