Author Topic: Are you serious ???  (Read 4434 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
Are you serious ???
on: July 04, 2019, 11:28:04 AM
ok, the game launch me on a mssion i did not chose (a weapon from the past), in a camp i had not choosen (i was raider, while i am finishing my antags adventure for the month)...

but i think... ok... let's play anyway...

and i teamed only with fckg hewey brothers. the all 3 of them !

i was alone, against hordes of ennemies able to 2 or 3 shots konstantin in full armor cards' set !
in a bloody timed mission ! AND on top of that, it was for my opening chest mission, so i get nearly nothing as reward with my wonderfull 0.9 score !!

so my question is : are you serious ?
is this bugged game serious ?
is it just some sort of devs joke in gaming world ?

honestly devs, i have nothing against you, but there is not a single day where this game does not amaze me by its countless abberant and repetitive bugs.

seriously make it works.

you can test, experiment, modify all you want, it'll never change people won't stay on it, cause it's bugged to the core.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 06:59:58 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: are you fkg serious ???
Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:39:03 PM
I highly doubt it's a bug.
What's happening is as I explained. This is the direct result of people leaving the game and now having a small player pool. Limiting XP to 4 matches means that people aren't playing any more. If people don't play there's no one to team up with so guess what? You get Huey, Luey and Duey to come along into missions that are going to screw you over.
At least in pre patch, you could just have quit the game and the game would have been over there and then, with you only having to wait 5 minutes. Instead, under the new system, first game you've lost 6k gold, 3k faction points, 1000 xp and your first game is over. However, at least some of those earnings will go in the treasure chest, but still a lot less that what you could have won.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 04:34:59 PM
My very first mission of this awfulness* was exactly the same, I was Rak in "Hanging by a Thread" with all three Lewie brothers. The level was swarmed with enemies, but still I made it to the third part, but shortly before the end I was overwhelmed by enemies.
What a mess and I do not just mean the mission!

*the new update

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 06:26:07 PM
Probably because the game only takes the MMR into consideration when scaling the difficulty, not the amount of players.

Something similar happened to me in Mind Over Matter, but it was pretty chill actually.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 07:25:41 PM
Probably because the game only takes the MMR into consideration when scaling the difficulty, not the amount of players.

Something similar happened to me in Mind Over Matter, but it was pretty chill actually.
I strongly doubt that. Not one match today was I put in a match with a fellow purple rank.
All my games today, I played, were with much lower players. I'm lvl 146 (Rank 4 purple). Two games had bots in them. One of those with a Rank 6 Yellow and a not even ranked player and the other a rank 5 and 4 yellow. The other two non bot games were pretty much the same. It was a hard game for me, but must have been crazy for them, not having the weapon power or level bonus to health, weapon and strike as I had. The result was a much lower score, on average than normal, meaning less rewards.

This isn't a bug.
This is simply people not playing any more than 4/5 games, if that is they're playing at all. I stated this the minute this update came out. I stated they'd start losing players and they clearly are.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 08:55:23 PM
I highly doubt it's a bug.
What's happening is as I explained. This is the direct result of people leaving the game and now having a small player pool.

if it was only that, at least, i would have been antag on a mission i had selected, wich was not the case.  =s

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 06:30:58 AM
Played The Rat and The Snake mission solo with 3 bots, 30% MMR. It's Hell on Earth during the boss fight, the Reaper is a pain as usual, but the main difference is that how you're playing with 3 nearly useless bots the enemies swarm you from all sides not giving you time to recover, the fat robots rush you all the time while snipers give them cover. If you ever get to that mission with 3 bots just give up, quit the game or something, you'll not get a high score anyway.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 05:44:31 PM
Just...wow, MSE. If this isn't self sabatoge then I really feel bad for you all. You legit thought de-incentivizing players was going to save this game? Not, you know, addressing player feedback and fixing your broken updates. Congrats you played your self.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 07:03:21 PM by Placelord »

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 08:49:09 PM
Just...wow, MSE. If this isn't self sabatoge then I really feel bad for you all. You legit thought de-incentivizing players was going to save this game? Not, you know, addressing player feedback and fixing your broken updates. Congrats you played your self.

I deleted the game months ago.  I don't feel bad.  I was level 350 and played with  thousands of noobs helping give them fun early experiences.  Jumping up and down at the aleph reactor to help teach them what to do.  MSE repay the veterans by ignoring all their requests and changing the game around.

even iff they went back to the old aleph no drop and gave me my wish list of how to organize match making I would still not spend money on this game as I see now MSE is untrust.  I would not even play as people should have to play alone with bots.  My first post in this forum was "I am not a surprised clown anymore."  Uras Beherit can surprise new clowns or use bots. 

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 02:54:52 AM
Turns out it was a bug from matchmaking, thats hilarious Lol ey gg on that wonderful 0.9 score reward