Author Topic: Uploading Fanart?  (Read 3997 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Uploading Fanart?
on: June 11, 2019, 07:48:32 PM
So probably a dumb question but I have fanart to post of a character idea but cannot seem to figure out how to post it. I have tried internet explorer and google chrome and neither one seem to allow me to post the image.

Can someone please help me figure out how to post it?

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Uploading Fanart?
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:13:10 PM
So probably a dumb question but I have fanart to post of a character idea but cannot seem to figure out how to post it. I have tried internet explorer and google chrome and neither one seem to allow me to post the image.

Upload to imgur for hosting. (or another image hosting site)

Use tags for it to show up here. Post the direct link in between those two [img] tags. It should work.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Uploading Fanart?
Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 10:45:59 PM

Upload to imgur for hosting. (or another image hosting site)

Use tags for it to show up here. Post the direct link in between those two [img] tags. It should work.

Thanks! It finally worked. It seemed Imgur was the only one that worked because every single other image hosting site didn't show the picture it just posted nothing? It could have just been my laptop though