Author Topic: Spacelords 1st Livestream question  (Read 5321 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Spacelords 1st Livestream question
on: June 07, 2019, 01:18:22 AM
First I just want to say that I think its awesome that Live Streams are coming, the first being tomorrow (June 7th) but unfortunately for me ill be working during that time. So My question is will you be posting your Livestreaming for others to watch should they not be able to see it? And also will there be a monthly livestream?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:51:05 PM by Angeles2099 »

rickbleach

• View Profile
Re: Spacelords 1st Livestream question
Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 04:50:55 PM
I think in twitch the videos are recorded :)

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 08:51:56 PM
hopefully

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 06:38:22 AM
So I believe the stream wasn't saved on Twitch, what did the stream talk about,...Im kind of bummed out.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:45:52 AM by Angeles2099 »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:43:56 PM
Hi guys!

Unfortunately, the stream didn't save on Twitch, but we recorded it, so we'll upload it on our Youtube channel.

Thank you!

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 01:49:45 AM
Update:
I just saw the stream on Youtube and I think you guys (Karen & Hernan) did great!  I thought MSE_Karen was going to do it by herself but it was a smart move bringing in Jefe-Hernan to lay down the details for Sooma.

And speaking of of her I am soooooo AMPED to play as her, go up against or be on the same side (Which ever), either way i'm buying her.

So, I have some more Questions:
*Will Sooma come with a DLC pack like Aneska, Valeria & Schneider?
*Will Sooma be delayed? I say this because on the stream Jefe-Hernan mentioned that she is still being adjusted and tweaked even though were in the final month of the second yearly quarter. Which seems to be stretching it a bit thin.
*Aside from Sooma herself will her arrival come with any new additions to the store, bug fixes, weapon or character modifications?

Thats all I got, keep it up MSE, this is awesome!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 06:07:55 PM by Angeles2099 »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 12:28:36 PM
I'm glad you liked the stream! BTW, hi! :)

**Will Sooma come with a DLC pack like Aneska, Valeria & Schneider?

Yes, Sööma Will be released with a Deluxe DLC pack of her own, in the style of previously released character packs, such as Aneska's.

**Will Sooma be delayed? I say this because on the stream Jefe-Hernan mentioned that she is still being adjusted and tweaked even though were in the final month of the second yearly quarter. Which seems to be stretching it a bit thin.

Even though Sööma was initially planned for a Q2 release, it will most likely be released during July instead, if everything goes fine. We know it's bothersome when new content gets delayed, but please understand we're working hard in order to make her as great as possible. :)

*Aside from Sooma herself will her arrival come with any new additions to the store, bug fixes, weapon or character modifications?

Umm, that's a bit of a tricky question to answer. Sadly, I'm not allowed to say much at the moment. Truth is there may be some changes and tweaks coming to the game sooner tan later...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:30:15 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 04:39:26 PM
I'm glad you liked the stream! BTW, hi! :)

**Will Sooma come with a DLC pack like Aneska, Valeria & Schneider?

Yes, Sööma Will be released with a Deluxe DLC pack of her own, in the style of previously released character packs, such as Aneska's.

**Will Sooma be delayed? I say this because on the stream Jefe-Hernan mentioned that she is still being adjusted and tweaked even though were in the final month of the second yearly quarter. Which seems to be stretching it a bit thin.

Even though Sööma was initially planned for a Q2 release, it will most likely be released during July instead, if everything goes fine. We know it's bothersome when new content gets delayed, but please understand we're working hard in order to make her as great as possible. :)

Umm, that's a bit of a tricky question to answer. Sadly, I'm not allowed to say much at the moment. Truth is there may be some changes and tweaks coming to the game sooner tan later...

That's what I meant with "sooner than later": https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/the-prizes-galore-update-is-around-the-corner

:)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 06:22:30 PM
Quote from: Spacelords https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/news/the-prizes-galore-update-is-around-the-corner
… But there are more exciting changes on the way. …

Even more changes, and we all know how the last ones have turned out. Oh boy, I'm a bit scared now.

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 02:47:25 AM
That's what I meant with "sooner than later": https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/the-prizes-galore-update-is-around-the-corner

Oh I get it, good point. And thanks again for getting back to us

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 10:19:28 AM

Oh I get it, good point. And thanks again for getting back to us

You know what you are?? You are welcome! :) :)