Author Topic: Campaign LVL very high compared to friends campaign  (Read 3001 times)

Maluco

• View Profile
Hi,
so I'm playing with friends on the Steam version and realized that he was able to do Campaign that I have not even unlock, can anyone help me understand why or is this a bug?

my lvl currently is 32 and I'm on the Hades campaign 3rd mission and I need to be lvl 42 and 54 to unlock the next 2.

while my friends are around 25 and have completed the Hades story and are on too next episodes of council apocalypse

please help because I don't understand

thanks

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Campaign LVL very high compared to friends campaign
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 09:41:09 AM
Hello Maluco,

This most likely happens because you need to reach a certain score in the other missions in order to unlock new ones. Please try moving the cursor above the last mission to see the score you have to beat in order to play the other ones.

I hope this helps!

Dorito_2

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 10:20:42 AM
You can unlock the campaigns in any order, and the level requirement for unlocking missions is based on how many campaigns you unlock, not the order which they're unlocked. For example, if you unlock Council Apocalypse first and your friend unlocks Hades Betrayal first, you'd both require level 21 for the final mission of the campaign you chose to unlock to be available.

If you're playing with friends, you have access to everything that's available to both of you, meaning that if they unlock a campaign you haven't yet, then you can play it while you're in a group. That's why your progress looks so different.

Maluco

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

Hello Maluco,

This most likely happens because you need to reach a certain score in the other missions in order to unlock new ones. Please try moving the cursor above the last mission to see the score you have to beat in order to play the other ones.

I hope this helps!

I highlighted the locked missions and nothing appears to show what requirements I need to do, just the levels saying that that need to level I need to be to unlock them

Maluco

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 04:29:08 PM
You can unlock the campaigns in any order, and the level requirement for unlocking missions is based on how many campaigns you unlock, not the order which they're unlocked. For example, if you unlock Council Apocalypse first and your friend unlocks Hades Betrayal first, you'd both require level 21 for the final mission of the campaign you chose to unlock to be available.

If you're playing with friends, you have access to everything that's available to both of you, meaning that if they unlock a campaign you haven't yet, then you can play it while you're in a group. That's why your progress looks so different.

ok, thanks for the assist but both me and my friends have unlocked the same missions in the same order and yet they both have the low-level requirement to unlock these missions while I need to to be almost triple the level