Author Topic: Salt thread  (Read 2704 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Salt thread
on: October 06, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
I personally feel like posting your bad experiences with the game can help reduce the frustration. So i thought it would be a great idea to have a single thread dedicated to this. Feel free to post anything you feel salty about, but try to keep it pg-13 and civilized.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Salt thread
Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

I´m already watching someone saying "I dont like PVP because bla bla bla"

And someone else responding "You must like PVP because bla bla bla"

And this post turning into a discussion and being deleted or locked by a Mod.

Tango

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
In the 2 weeks that I have been playing, I felt frustrated a couple of times, especially in the missions where nobody knows what to do and you lose that precious gold bonus or Bp because you fail the mission or get a low score.
Generally I do not play shooters, I tried almost all the top shooters, but those games did not convince me because I do not really like shooters xD ,  but with Spacelords I fell in love ever since I started playing it, and it gives me a lot, a lot of pity that the game do not have the popularity it deserves. It has its issues and things to solve / improve obviously, but I'm sure the devs work hard to solve problems and improve our experience with the game. We all know that it is impossible to leave everyone satisfied
Anyway, sometimes it's good to express what one feels, Spacelords has many things to solve, and above all , become a little more new player friendly, but I honestly wish that spacelords grows as it deserves because these guys created a beautiful beast

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
Ran into a one punch doldren today what a great experience it was. Seriously how is this even possible I thought at least fifth council characters could survive but i guess not. Everyone in my team was lv 10-20 so i just gave up the moment i got punched from behind and died.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 12:38:13 AM
Ran into a one punch doldren today what a great experience it was. Seriously how is this even possible I thought at least fifth council characters could survive but i guess not. Everyone in my team was lv 10-20 so i just gave up the moment i got punched from behind and died.

Yeah, I've run into a Doldren antag using Patient a few times now. At least in my case it was a one punch down, and if you are carrying something you don't have time to react in time. Overall I found it one if the more ufair antags simply because getting hit once is all it takes. And the sound that Doldren's orb makes is difficult to hear when other sounds are happening, and I was using surround sound headphones.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

Yeah, I've run into a Doldren antag using Patient a few times now. At least in my case it was a one punch down, and if you are carrying something you don't have time to react in time. Overall I found it one if the more ufair antags simply because getting hit once is all it takes. And the sound that Doldren's orb makes is difficult to hear when other sounds are happening, and I was using surround sound headphones.
Yeah usually I expect a sneaky grab which is easier to listen for, but I'd never expect to get instantly downed by a single strike. It's really hard to react given how fast and silent strikes come out. You'd have to petty much keep the camera looking behind you at all times, since all it takes is a second and you're dead.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 03:05:32 PM
he probably had a card that would buff his punches, maybe his next attack after using his ability or after not punching for 20 seconds, something like that.