Author Topic: Stuck on "Awaiting response from MercurySteam servers" on game startup  (Read 4558 times)

Nenotek

• View Profile
Duplicate at steam community:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/436180/discussions/0/1644290549107558089/

Problem: The game starts up normally, but then it gets stuck on the main many with a screen saying "Awaiting response from MercurySteam servers".
It will get stuck on that screen, until after 10 minutes or so it notifies me of disconnection and then attempts to reconnect after I click "accept". Then the same keeps repeating.

I have tried restarting the game and the computer. I have checked my internet connection and every other software works just fine. The game also worked just fine before latest steam update.

Anyone else have same problem at the moment?

Next I am going to try to reset my router and see if that helps...

UPDATE: Router Reset did not help.

Computertan666

• View Profile
Yeah I'm experiencing this on ps4 as well I even deleted and redownloaded the game and anytime I try to update my character loadouts it does the awaiting mercurysteam servers forever even let it sit for 20mins to see if it would resolve itself and nothing happened

Adagio Densetsu

• View Profile
I think the patch screwed something... It happens to me from this morning, no issue yesterday

MX_Just MX

• View Profile
I have simmilar problem(I think??), I stuck on "Awaiting response from MercurySteam servers" after I change skins or emotes. At least I can change builds.

Adagio Densetsu

• View Profile
Can you do matchmaking and play?

Computertan666

• View Profile
I have simmilar problem(I think??), I stuck on "Awaiting response from MercurySteam servers" after I change skins or emotes. At least I can change builds.

Yeah same here but there is a work around if you put a skin on a different loadout and switch to your first loadout the second loadout will update just don't shuffle cards or your second loadout will start doing the awaiting mercurysteam servers forever

Coldsoul

• View Profile
I'm on PS4 and I have the same problem, I tried deleting the local saved file to see if it helps but it didnt.
For me I don't have to do anything to get disconnected , I just stay in the menu and after a few minutes I get the "can't reach Mercury Steam servers" . This happened since yesterday and could only play 1 match and then got the problem again.

Whitebleidd

• View Profile

Same issue, I can’t change anything on anyone’s loadout or I get stuck on “Awaiting response from MecurySteam servers?” and have to force quit to get out of it.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Same issue, I can’t change anything on anyone’s loadout or I get stuck on “Awaiting response from MecurySteam servers?” and have to force quit to get out of it.
Same issue, this is still broken. I mean, I can play the missions, but I can't change enything on the characters (e.g. cards).
Anyway shuffling cards is only expensive and usually inefficient. So, it's not that bad for me. Take the time you need. And take yourself even more time and revise the card system in general.  ;)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Hello guys,

As you know, the game experienced some connectivity issues during weekend. It should work properly now, but there's another bug causing the game to crash when locking Cards or saving changes on loadouts.

We are now investigating the last one and it most likely will be fixed in the next patch.

Thank you very much for your patience.