Author Topic: Mechanics of a Faction Card for Umbra Wardogs  (Read 3755 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Mechanics of a Faction Card for Umbra Wardogs
on: May 28, 2019, 04:54:59 AM
The raider Loaht is one I didn't play a lot, however, I am currently trying to play him more and understand his set.

I love the character card "Feral" due to the fact I can stay in beast form much longer then I need to be. But I also enjoy using his gun Popcorn but find that the fuse time takes way too long to be fully effective compared to his other guns. The character card "Short Fuse" helps but also forces me to take off "Feral". A few days ago I discovered the faction card "Natural selection" and was curious on how it affects Loaht's beast form if at all. Also how much the card even heals for. The rare card provides a 75% chance after killing an enemy with a strike but does not provide a percentage of health. Also curious if this card works on HIVE's ability as well because if so does that mean I can pop my excess health and then just go to town on melee?

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics of a Faction Card for Umbra Wardogs
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 10:53:28 AM
Hello Alex2199!

I have seen the English text of that card is totally misleading. I have reported it.

This card gives you a chance of getting out of wounded state (when you are downed) with a melee kill, so it only works killing with the special wounded punch animation.

Thank you

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Mechanics of a Faction Card for Umbra Wardogs
Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 02:55:07 PM
Hello Alex2199!

I have seen the English text of that card is totally misleading. I have reported it.

This card gives you a chance of getting out of wounded state (when you are downed) with a melee kill, so it only works killing with the special wounded punch animation.

Thank you

Oh okay that makes more sense. Thank you for the help