Author Topic: Adventure  (Read 3546 times)

Aive

• View Profile
Adventure
on: May 08, 2019, 08:53:08 AM
how exactly do you reach 350 points? 17r and 17a mission if by some miracle you get 10 on all of em you only at 340. hint at a new map? but overall i dont plan to bother with this new feature. reward is to little for all the trouble plus you need both R and A sides. i can get 100k if i try in a day or two so 300k for whole month is meh... maybe blueprints but those are not much of a problem to get either and their distribution is? who gets what?

Whatever

• View Profile
Re: Adventure
Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:02:22 AM
You can apparently get a score of up to 12 if you play as a high level raider against a high level Antag. I don’t think it’s likely to be achievable for the majority of players - me 100% included in that - but stretch goals are supposed to be aspirational.

Aive

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 12:28:59 PM
not only achievable but also many dont want to play antag so 170 score max(204 if 12 is ture) thats like 160k gold 8 boosters 3 blue and 2 yellow bps? for a month? then considering not everyone able to get 10/10 and its even less rewards... here's example: 3 hours of play per day, 15m per mission with average 2k reward and 1 bp per day nets you about 700k gold, 30bps. add some loses and you can down it to 500-600k and 20bps. now compare it to someone who never plays antag and gets scores of 7

edit: i understand its not meant to be main income but as it is... i am not even gonna bother gathering "dream team" to complete it nor i gonna take antag play seriously... i like goofing around while doing silly builds as antag and score doesnt, so i wont bother.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 12:34:03 PM by Aive »

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 07:30:44 PM
how exactly do you reach 350 points? 17r and 17a mission if by some miracle you get 10 on all of em you only at 340. hint at a new map? but overall i dont plan to bother with this new feature. reward is to little for all the trouble plus you need both R and A sides. i can get 100k if i try in a day or two so 300k for whole month is meh... maybe blueprints but those are not much of a problem to get either and their distribution is? who gets what?

I mean, it's better than the "nothing burger" we got before. And I also wanna know how the blueprints will be distributed, but I think we have to wait til the end of the month to know.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 03:50:29 AM
I like this reward system, even if you think "its too much work" it really isnt. I mean i almost have a garenteed new raider by the end of the month, now i know some of you play spacelords religiously, but as a solo player(I just dont have friends ) this really boosts my produtivity in game, cuz now i atleast need to finish all the missions a month.

Whatever

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 09:45:48 AM
Awh. If you’re on PSN NA then I’ll be your friend :) happy to team up if you’d like :)

Frezbone

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 03:19:43 AM
I thought so too, until every match has a annyoing cheap antag

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 04:12:51 AM
Awh. If you’re on PSN NA then I’ll be your friend :) happy to team up if you’d like :)
Thanks, Psn is Bravelancer, love to hang out