Author Topic: MvP Killcount - Low Blow - Shakura Valeria  (Read 2486 times)

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
MvP Killcount - Low Blow - Shakura Valeria
on: May 08, 2019, 06:30:03 AM
Hi,
Yesterday I was playing Valeria with Shakura on a low blow. On the third part I carried the team at the end killing 50-100 mobs easily when they tried to rush to the elevator. However in the end it showed only 24 mobs killed.

Is it possible that only Hades count for kills, and not Wardogs? Is it possible that only Gunshots and melee count, and not Shakura-only kills?

Seeing a Doldren with an empty cardslot and a forge 0 weapon be the MvP was a letdown. (the other 2 were probably worse)

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Re: MvP Killcount - Low Blow - Shakura Valeria
Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 08:15:54 AM
I think its bugged, doesn’t look like kills from quantum projectiles (I also had missions where I killed well over a 100 mobs with earthling but only got something like 30 registered kills) or from Schneider’s drone are taken into account, also I have my suspicions that kills from Aneska’s mech are also bugged.

Seeing a Doldren with an empty cardslot and a forge 0 weapon be the MvP was a letdown. (the other 2 were probably worse)
MVP doesn’t appear to really mean anything atm anyways, seems to be mostly about kills, so you will rarely see characters like Harec or a Javeline Ginebra as MVP, even if they carried the team with objective completion and boss damage.

Chiki40

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Re: MvP Killcount - Low Blow - Shakura Valeria
Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 11:48:44 AM
Hi guys!

Indeed, there is a bug with kills dealt by ability "companions" such as quantum projectiles, Aneska's mech, Schneider's Drone, ...

I have found a solution and will be deployed with a new patch.

Thank you for the report