Author Topic: The MVP  (Read 3549 times)

Whatever

• View Profile
The MVP
on: May 08, 2019, 05:26:59 AM
Hello!

I quite like the new MVP thing and how it factors into my overall score, this is a great idea, thank you.

If possible can we be told how it’s calculated? Is it purely on kills? Do all kills carry the same weight? If not then how is it broken down?

It would be good to see how scores compare between the raiders though, for a sense of perspective.

Also, can we please just cut Cortez? I’ve seen him so so many times and now all I want is just a one pager with the info and scores, I don’t need to get his opinion nor watch things tally as I’ve seen them thousands of times already.

I appreciate others may enjoy that so I’d only ask for the option to turn it off.

Thanks.

Placelord

• View Profile
Re: The MVP
Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 09:47:28 AM
Indeed, I'm liking the potential rewards ladder.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 05:59:21 PM
Also, can we please just cut Cortez? I’ve seen him so so many times and now all I want is just a one pager with the info and scores, I don’t need to get his opinion nor watch things tally as I’ve seen them thousands of times already.

I appreciate others may enjoy that so I’d only ask for the option to turn it off.

Thanks.

This guy right here asking the real questions.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 08:01:05 PM
Dude, Cortez is the mascot of Spacelords the game. His removal cannot happen.

Aive

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 09:16:47 AM
no Cortez=no missions, revives etc. i'd like option to skip like with cutscenes but Cortez stays

Whatever

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 09:58:45 AM
Obviously I don’t want to get rid of the character, I want to condense the endgame readouts to one page.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 03:57:21 AM
I think antags is worth like a pip on the scale and like 10 grunts is a pip? Maybe idk.

Whatever

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 12:23:49 PM
This is going to have to get broken down for me.

I just killed 106 enemies with Schneider, so not even including the ones killed with his drone as they currently don't count, refilled that old git's shield three times and saved the other Raiders multiple times/gave assists yet a rank 6 Kauzman beat me? Nah. I don't think so.

This might sound bitter as I am a bit. I totally owned that game.

So, MS, can you please give us some information as to how the MVP/Featured player is decided upon?

Cheers!

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 02:27:16 AM
There was this match I played as Antag where the Raiders lost, the only action I had was throwing myself off a cliff twice without shooting a single bullet and still got MVP.

Velgeder

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 06:59:45 AM
This is going to have to get broken down for me.

I just killed 106 enemies with Schneider, so not even including the ones killed with his drone as they currently don't count, refilled that old git's shield three times and saved the other Raiders multiple times/gave assists yet a rank 6 Kauzman beat me? Nah. I don't think so.

This might sound bitter as I am a bit. I totally owned that game.

So, MS, can you please give us some information as to how the MVP/Featured player is decided upon?

Cheers!

I've carried matches and the game gives it to ppl who did next to nothing.