Author Topic: Patch Notes 14.0  (Read 15834 times)

wwfdamorte

• View Profile
Re: Patch Notes 14.0
Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 04:08:53 PM

return all weapons to Alicia's old Rock N Roll

wwfdamorte

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 05:39:00 PM
You finished with Lycus the guns were already dung now it's dumber still because you do not like him I do not understand you leave the weak weapons because of players who cry that bad work you did I want you to go back to the rockroll of the old guard of the alice that the konst push up to the end that the guns of the gin are lethal this game looks like little choranas woman or will it be that the Spaniards do not have the courage to really fight when I bought the game was so good I spent money on space biker clothes that the pepper pot was already shit now it got worse I still want my money back

My lvl 20 dolores feels meh.  Maybe my aim is off but sometimes it feels like it doesn't stop the grapple.
you do not even play with Lycus I'm talking about the pepper pot, is it just compare with the other weapons? Dolores that takes more time to load than any gun to want to please the update took so long for nothing already has players stopping this game

IIRC pepper pot has a way faster firing rate (and a 4 round clip opposed to dolores 3?  I forget.)  That makes it way easier to aim and pump a whole clip into a moving target.

And you are right, I barely play lycus because:

A) I feel like I shoot a sniper point blank in the face with dolores and I barely take up like 1/3 of their lives.  Compare that to hans Rimbaud that will chew up a sniper in an instant.  Also the elites grapple right through it sometimes.  Maybe it's my bad aim, but then my aim is not good enough to use it quickly in a hectic cqc.

B) Pepper pot doesn't stop the grapple I don't think.  That takes away the whole fun of lycus being brutal in cqc.

C) I've never even seen anyone use the spinning coin effectively.  The opportunities to use it seem so rare that I don't see the point.

D.  I haven't tried Shit Happens but I have enough a hard time aiming with dolores.  Trying to re-orient the aim on four barrels sounds too hard.

E.  If I get invaded by an easter egg harec, I will die over and and over and over.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION, YOUR WORDS ARE CORRECT TO MERCURYSTEAM DOES NOT HELP ME AND DO NOT GIVE A RETURN

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 04:38:39 PM
Another MSE critical fail with dat patchnotes.
Ginebra level req must be MAX; New players never stop play dat game before buy her :)

Dougwesker

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 08:03:51 PM
If I buy a fake passport will you promise to leave the forum?