Author Topic: Cannot Spawn in as Antag!!  (Read 2013 times)

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Cannot Spawn in as Antag!!
on: March 15, 2019, 09:15:25 PM
Two of my friends have complained to me about this for a while but I haven't seen anyone in here say much... Or I didn't search very deep. On any map, any time of day these folks are unable to spawn in a match as an Antag or even change spawn points or camera angles. They can press start and the cursor moves. One has quit and come back repeatedly but the same thing always happens.

I haven't Antagged in quite a while but I did do a peaceful style match earlier today and the camera and spawn points were working as normal so I assume it would have worked for me. We all use the same internet (at different times) and all play on Xbox. I know one of my friends sent video to your actual email MS, and has been posting about it either on Facebook or Twitter. Maybe both. Anywhooooo.... If y'all could kindly get this mess sorted out so they don't have to get the lowest amount of XP and rewards available for a non-spawn situation.

PS... We need more campaign content. Weapons and skins are great but they move nothing forward. I wanna keep playing but I've found less and less reason to... At lvl 505 haha. Please and thanks!:)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Spawn in as Antag!!
Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 10:54:50 AM
Hello ExFiftyOne,

Indeed, a few players have reported the same issue so we are investigating it in order to find a solution as soon as possible. Thank you very much for reminding it, we really appreciate your patience.