Author Topic: Hi Karen - Please read this  (Read 2282 times)

Whatever

• View Profile
Hi Karen - Please read this
on: February 28, 2019, 03:54:38 AM
Hi, this is my second time posting and I’m just going to keep posting it like a petulant child until something is done about it.

As the experience progression boost is linked to aequilibrium meaning that those who do not want to antag are forced to, in order to retain a semi-decent exp boost, can we please at least make the amount required achievable in one losing game?

This would not affect those who like to antag. They will continue to level up in the same way they would, however it would allow those who do not want to antang but feel obliged to do it once to help their aequilibrum and in turn their guild without an overly detrimental effect to their gameplay experience.

Thank you.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Hi Karen - Please read this
Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 08:31:41 AM
Hi, this is my second time posting and I’m just going to keep posting it like a petulant child until something is done about it.

(Meanwhile) MSE_Karen:

For one thing man, XP Boost are not exclusively tide to the Guild Equilibrium. You have XP Boosts x1.5/x2 in the current in game store, and XP boost bundle rewards randomly given in mission every rotation.

True the Equilibrium insensitivises the guild members to participate in Antagonist mode but at no point forces you to, otherwise the game would block you from choosing to play as a Raider(but i'm sure that's not what you meant.)

Should MSE tip the scale for gaining Antagonist affinity in the Equilibrium when losing, perhaps. But just make your point and don't pout about it.

Whatever

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 03:18:52 PM
Mate. I have made this point several times and in an attempt to acknowledge that fact and make fun of it I said what I said.

I sincerely apologise that my efforts at bringing attention to this were either too high brow or too low brow for you to appreciate.

I shall of course endeavour to be 100% pragmatic and prosaic in every comment I leave going forward to avoid any unfortunate misunderstandings. Thank you so much for bringing my shortcomings to my attention.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:51:35 AM
Hello Whatever!

Sorry for the late reply. Please have in mind if you level up (not winning) as an Antagonist, you move the Aequilibrium bar faster than playing as a Raider. And remember that you only need a 20% experience of the total when leveling up to have the Antagonist affinity (2 matches aproximately).

If you are in a Guild with other players, maybe they prefer to play a few matches as Antagonist so you can balance the Aequilibrium but, please, don't suicide at purpose since it would lead to a penalty.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 12:01:16 PM by MSE_Jvela »