Author Topic: Bewitch  (Read 2827 times)

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Bewitch
on: September 30, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
Ive come to realize that Bewitch doesnt do a d*mn thing to antags. I swear everytime ive used it i still get killed no mater where i use it. Egen from behind they somehow see me coming. I personally dont see the point in this skill if an antag is around.

Oh and im awaiting response from mercurysteam servers lol 12:41pm

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Bewitch
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 09:15:31 PM
Bewitch doesn't work at close range they can see you when you get to a certain distance. Your best bet is to keep your distance and try to get a headshot while they can't see you. Also never go for a grab it's not too difficult to listen for the grab sound and parry it, which will most likely put you down in 1 hit.

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 09:17:47 PM
I didnt know about the close range thing. That explains alot

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 09:45:31 PM
I didnt know about the close range thing. That explains alot

Shae has a purple outline at close range. She's still somewhat hard to see but she has a definite outline making it possible for players that are aware to see/detect you. At medium to long range you are completely undetectable though so snipe away.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:07:32 AM by Hiero_Glyph »

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 03:42:00 AM
i have fought some shaes and if it helps in any way, the range when they start to see you is something close to the area covered by kuzmann electric field.

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
Ok cool thanks peeps

iKill

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
i have fought some shaes and if it helps in any way, the range when they start to see you is something close to the area covered by kuzmann electric field.

Isn't that just with a proper card setup? Usually I can detect Shae much sooner than that (if she stays in the open that is).

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 10:33:45 PM
Ok a little Bewitch 101. Bewitch blinds the enemy to her presence. 1 Great for long range combat. Loses its affect the closer you are. You wont be detected until about 10 meter radius theres a card that can cut that range in half.  2 Bewitch also loses its affect if youre stress meter is up. So when you fire your gun you can be seen. If you are reloading your gun you can be seen. If you are currently fighting you will be seen (from afar). If you are wounded you will be seen. once the stress meter goes down you will go back to being invisible.