Author Topic: Unfair advantage of raiders  (Read 2521 times)

Kentouki

• View Profile
Unfair advantage of raiders
on: September 28, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
Raiders have too much of an advantage winning over the antagonist. I think that you guys should increase the timer from 50 seconds to 2 mins if there is an antagonist in the lobby to kill all the raiders when their lives are at 0.... it is literally impossible to win if there are 4 raiders that are just camping together... also the rewards for antagonists should be better since at the moment it does not even feel worth it to play as an antagonist.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Re: Unfair advantage of raiders
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
The respawn timer does increase after each occurrence. I'll be honest, without specifics this sounds like a learn-to-play issue. I am not denying that certain maps heavily favor the raiders but to call it impossible is simply an exaggeration fueled by emotions. The only real valid point you made is that playing as an antagonist is not rewarding, nor is having an antagonist a benefit to the raiders. It's a lose-lose situation for everyone.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 04:42:17 AM
Raiders have too much of an advantage winning over the antagonist. I think that you guys should increase the timer from 50 seconds to 2 mins if there is an antagonist in the lobby to kill all the raiders when their lives are at 0.... it is literally impossible to win if there are 4 raiders that are just camping together... also the rewards for antagonists should be better since at the moment it does not even feel worth it to play as an antagonist.
you arent supossed to take them down the first time they run out of aleph for the ship, the second time they run out of it its 60 or 80 seconds i think, wich is enough if you are lucky and got a lot of mobs on your side.

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
It's supposed to harder to win. Nobody would play the game if it wasn't. If the antagonist could kill a team of 4 that easily every time would you want to play as the raiders as the minute an antagonist appears you would lose.

That is why it sometimes seems a bit random as both sides need to feel it's possible to win. However it will always be weighed towards the team as nobody could make any real progress with the missions if it wasn't.

Certain levels are easier to play as the antagonist though. Try any of the Counsil Apocalypse ones.

Kentouki

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
All your points are true lol sorry I think its due to me just being in the beginning stages of being the antagonist.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 03:38:39 AM
dont worry man, being an antagonist can be frustating sometimes and you dont get as much reward as raiders no matter what you do, good luck in your games!