Author Topic: i found a" solution " for " COULD NOT JOIN THE MISSION" loop problem.  (Read 1534 times)

ken33

• View Profile
Hi everyone ^^
for anyone having this problem " could not join the mission " like my self , finally i found a solution ON PC .  the problem is that i cant join any mission and stuck in an infinite loop . so if you are having the same problem on pc then all you have to do is using a VPN . i tried using psiphon3 first but it did nothing i dont know why . but then i tried Windscribe VPN and the game worked just fine ^^ . also i tried Avira Phantom VPN and it worked too ^^ you should not get this error as long as you use a VPN i dont know why but its working now just fine ^^ . hope this will be fixed so i dont need any vpn or other programs to play the game but for now this is the solution >< hope i helped any of you with this and i hope this will help the Developers fix this problem for us ^^ . when it worked i spent money in the game " skins " as a support for this game hope it will be a massive success ^___^