Author Topic: Option for no antagonist  (Read 12232 times)

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Option for no antagonist
Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 07:49:18 PM
I would compromise on not letting Antags on newer players but the rest of you are free game. I'm coming for you all. Know that when I ruin your games and blow your BP rolls, and one time rewards I'm in tears laughing. I actually see a few of my victims on these "Optional Antag Games" threads.

Evil laugher intensifies

I hope you never get them on the same team in a raider mission. some of us remember the names of the antag that "drank tears".

+1

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: November 06, 2018, 10:18:44 PM
I would compromise on not letting Antags on newer players but the rest of you are free game. I'm coming for you all. Know that when I ruin your games and blow your BP rolls, and one time rewards I'm in tears laughing. I actually see a few of my victims on these "Optional Antag Games" threads.

Evil laugher intensifies

Personally, I LOVE a good challenge from an antagonist. Now, before anyone gets carried away, I used to be challenged from the antagonists that populated the game when it was Raiders of the Broken Planet. The 'Spacelords' antags have been unbelievably mediocre. So Flowone, I hope to see you on the battlefield. I have all the blueprints and cards, I don't care about the "rewards", I like making antagonists quit the game, thats what keeps me coming back.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:20:46 PM by XjabberwockieX »

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 07, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Evil laugher intensifies

Ironically I’m betting a good chunk of ppl in this thread not only have all bp’s but also have dupes of said bp’s and enough gold to reforge all weapons if they wanted and still have plenty left, so good luck with that…

Personally, I LOVE a good challenge from an antagonist. Now, before anyone gets carried away, I used to be challenged from the antagonists that populated the game when it was Raiders of the Broken Planet. The 'Spacelords' antags have been unbelievably mediocre. So Flowone, I hope to see you on the battlefield. I have all the blueprints and cards, I don't care about the "rewards", I like making antagonists quit the game, thats what keeps me coming back.

You do you ofc, but giving them a fight is exactly what they want, best scenario is imo if you manage to get the team to surrender as soon as possible, make them waste all that time they spent in queue, with basically no gameplay to show for it.

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: November 23, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

You do you ofc, but giving them a fight is exactly what they want, best scenario is imo if you manage to get the team to surrender as soon as possible, make them waste all that time they spent in queue, with basically no gameplay to show for it.

SMH...

Criselith

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: December 09, 2018, 11:21:26 PM
Agreed. Add that option to block freaks