Author Topic: Duplicate Blueprints  (Read 9109 times)

pululon

• View Profile
Re: Duplicate Blueprints
Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
I believe (I want to XD) that they will be doing something about this, but not just yet... How I see it, this is something that requires a client modification, since having new elements in place like the transformation of the duplicate in gold, or a floating number on the bp that we have (yes, even that)
Tenka said in a post that an update in the client side is on the works, but not ready yet since needs more testing... the upgrades that we were having are on their side (server), since are tweaks on variables, nothing fancy (like percentages in the rewards chances, lvl requirements, etc)
So, we have to wait... but would be a good thing if they post in what they are working, so we can be a little more aware of what to wait... something like "we are working in the duplicate's issue, we are doing (or planning to do) this, this and this"

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 03:16:32 PM
No offense  :), but it’s obvious that MSE needs resources to change things up in game, nobody said that the changes have to be ready next Monday (or whenever), the point is that they will consider and look into this issue and hopefully do some changes to the better.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 22, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
Who da fuck need stack dat shit ? Rly. How many same weapon u planning craft 10-15? WTF; Why? Dat is stupidiest solution...Second:Need money,- use bounty hunter skill. Spacelords goldfarm 5x faster than ROTBP. And you are sure that couple of gold coins will block disappointment from the 26th identical BP in a row which you already have?
There is ANY other solution is better than stack and sell for gold. Look in future for better game .There not need "bphotfix" for change bullshit to bullshit,But Faster-faster...not agree?
Different bp for any weapon-Good solution, Give palyer oportunity to choose common weapon if you win roll-good as well...Stack Duplicates or sell for money-if not a bullshit... but Bad even for temporary.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:00:57 AM by Skyline »

Frezbone

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 10:35:09 PM
its like week 3 for me and the BP system feels...all over. and it sucks more with the Forge systme and raiders pricing..
        (Side note: but first...plz allow us to pick a Bp 2 weeks now i gushing for barrier and i got 6 grannys (god why) especially when the map is "mentor match ridden and  antag popping up to ruin ur last run )
 so as i lved up forge cost more..but Character are better imo and the gold farming is a tad boring with slow queue times and length of mission with new player. i know they drop the lv requirements but the prices gee golly!! i would lv up so much jus to get the gold and then the weapon price also skyrockets? thus i am now staring at buying hive to mix up gameplay, save for a 2 week to get a ayana (but cant bulid weapons for a while) but thats jus one char and the forge cost alrdy too high.
     And bounty hunter perk....is an ok investment but forging a wep jus for that marginally boost is hard when u prefer more dmg so noobs or meself dont slow down the mission. Basically this boils down to the gold pricing and/or acquisition being too high or too low respectively 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:28:18 PM by Frezbone »

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 25, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
Who da fuck need stack dat shit ? Rly. How many same weapon u planning craft 10-15? WTF; Why? Dat is stupidiest solution...Second:Need money,- use bounty hunter skill. Spacelords goldfarm 5x faster than ROTBP. And you are sure that couple of gold coins will block disappointment from the 26th identical BP in a row which you already have?
There is ANY other solution is better than stack and sell for gold. Look in future for better game .There not need "bphotfix" for change bullshit to bullshit,But Faster-faster...not agree?
Different bp for any weapon-Good solution, Give palyer oportunity to choose common weapon if you win roll-good as well...Stack Duplicates or sell for money-if not a bullshit... but Bad even for temporary.

At least I would get something, currently you play the game and get nothing in the end, if you were rewarded with a dup. In which way is this better than at least get my (hard) earned dup??? It doesn't have to be a dup, I would take Gold instead too, but MSE needs to give me something for playing the game!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:06:28 AM by B30 »

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 25, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
Really couple of gold coins are one many more important for you here and now, than to suffer a bit and wait for new system which will suit the majority and will make a game of more comfortable?
I never understand logic like dis =(

Because MSE corrects the jambs very slowly, they needed half of year(ok,a bit less) to remove a multihit at R&R . imagine how many it will be required to them to replace it wrong and  failure system of BP which they have thought up (my God punish that who has thought up it) for the game SPacelords :)
If MSE listen to your temporary and controversial solution... other players won't wait for normal system any more... Yes, gold for duplicates... everything that they will receive... as it is humiliating :D

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 25, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
Really couple of gold coins are one many more important for you here and now, than to suffer a bit and wait for new system which will suit the majority and will make a game of more comfortable?

Because MSE corrects the jambs very slowly, they needed half of year(ok,a bit less) to remove a multihit at R&R . imagine how many it will be required to them to replace it wrong and  failure system of BP which they have thought up (my God punish that who has thought up it) for the game SPacelords :)
If MSE listen to your temporary and controversial solution... other players won't wait for normal system any more... Yes, gold for duplicates... everything that they will receive... as it is humiliating :D

Why does changing duplicate blueprints to give the player gold prevent Mecurysteam from changing/improving the blueprunt system later? Neither is exclusive and prevents further changes from being made. Also, since Mecurysteam failed with the current blueprint system, what makes you think they will get it right on the next try? Talk about bad logic.

Besides, the game is hurting and having duplicate blueprints provide gold is something that can be added in weeks, not months. It is a band-aid fix intended to slow the bleeding, not to close the wound. This would buy Mecurysteam time to fix the major issues and add in the cash shop.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Skyline, what would be your solution? Because their solutions is at least better than getting  nothing at all.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 25, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
I have proposed 2 solutions and not temporary for satisfaction idiotic low, without look in the future - needs of one.
One was literally thought up itself for couple of seconds - by analogy instead of standard Bp ,- "bp budge" that the player if roll /won this budge as reward (instead random common bp ) himself could choose any common weapon bp by using this badge(one time use ofc).
Second solution...optimal for me ofc bcs i create this idea....heheheh.
Different bp for any weapon like i even create theme but she drown :
https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/community/index.php?topic=2194.0
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:53:10 PM by Skyline »

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
Tbh ever since the 50% common blueprint increase I haven't had much trouble getting the weapons I want, but that's just me. I have a bigger issue getting the cards i want which can easily take over 100k faction points per character. I feel like the card shuffling issue is a bigger problem atm.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
Tbh ever since the 50% common blueprint increase I haven't had much trouble getting the weapons I want, but that's just me. I have a bigger issue getting the cards i want which can easily take over 100k faction points per character. I feel like the card shuffling issue is a bigger problem atm.

I completely agree. While the BP system is not perfect, the 50% increase took away a lot of issues. Aside from compensation for duplicates, it's not a big issue. What IS a big issue is Faction Cards. I'm having HUGE issues with faction cards. I'm most sure of the answer to this problem is more faction points or reshuffle cost going down, but I have EASILY thrown away 150k trying to get RARE Stroma for Hive.

EDIT: I take some of that back. They absolutely have to fix the issue where you actually WIN the rewards on the mission complete screen (the ecreen with all the other players there, the one with Cortez being annoying), but when you get to the main screen where it verifies and adds all your rewards you earned for your account, nothing happens and you get NOTHING. You're BP you just won, as well as any XP, gold or Faction is lost.

This issue they need to take care of ASAP.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:03:40 PM by Level9Drow »