Author Topic: Duplicate Blueprints  (Read 9108 times)

xXGigglesXx

• View Profile
Duplicate Blueprints
on: September 17, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
Since duplicate blueprints don't do anything for the player, it should at the very least, give you an additional 10% chance on the next roll.

Pilriel

• View Profile
Re: Duplicate Blueprints
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
I would prefer,
that would compensate me for the duplicate 10% of the current cost of weapons (one-time payment)
or a 20% decrease in the cost of buying / upgrade (fold).
Collect 5 duplicates and create / upgrade weapons for free.

P.S. sorry,  my English is bad...

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
Well you have to make it so it can still be used, if a player wished, to re-allocate points on a weapon. We have to have that choice. I wanted to re-roll Luchtbogen for Kuzzman because I felt I assigned the points wrong. But we should also have the option to turn in a BP for gold or other benefit if you weapon is maxed forged already.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 09:07:12 PM
No they mean when you are currently sitting on a blueprint, and it gives you another, it gives a useless (duplicate) blueprint that does nothing, and that needs to be changed in some way.  This post isn't suggestion that we only get to build weapons 1 time.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
No they mean when you are currently sitting on a blueprint, and it gives you another, it gives a useless (duplicate) blueprint that does nothing, and that needs to be changed in some way.  This post isn't suggestion that we only get to build weapons 1 time.

Oh that's even worse. I haven't had that happen yet because I don't queue for BP missions anymore because they're all rare BP only. But, I can imagine. In those cases I would say an automatic gold reward instead.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
To get rid from a problem of duplicates, it is necessary to exclude RNG.I talk about 6 granny before first barrier,hehe. All your offers like It as in medicine to treat symptoms but not a disease.Yes 10% is cool but u still not have a chance win what u want...or this be RNG again.
Need just more colors of Bp like one color for granny other color for Barrier.Ideally every weapon different color of bp- everyone be happy ,not agree? :)

Pilriel

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
To get rid from a problem of duplicates, it is necessary to exclude RNG.I talk about 6 granny before first barrier,hehe. All your offers like It as in medicine to treat symptoms but not a disease.Yes 10% is cool but u still not have a chance win what u want...or this be RNG again.
Need just more colors of Bp like one color for granny other color for Barrier.Ideally every weapon different color of bp- everyone be happy ,not agree? :)

And then there will be a new problem - the chance to fall out of the right color in the rotation of rewards. Compensation not only solves the problem of low probability obtaining some blueprints, but also gives the motivation to receive duplicates intentionally.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
It's not true anyway, the game says you get a DUPLICATE, but in fact you do not get ANYTHING. Where is the duplicate I received, it's nowhere to be seen?!
Otherwise it would have to look like this or something similar.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 03:50:36 PM
And then there will be a new problem - the chance to fall out of the right color in the rotation of rewards. Compensation not only solves the problem of low probability obtaining some blueprints, but also gives the motivation to receive duplicates intentionally.
What you have written to me to seem as : You want motorcycle Ducati Evolution (848 is ok for this example) but you always receive the old bicycle(many of them) and has to rejoice to it?!  That is in my case you show patience and the cherished dream is fulfilled, in yours... everything is very sad from my point of view.
I wrong ? :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:55:35 PM by Skyline »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 07:16:04 PM
It's not true anyway, the game says you get a DUPLICATE, but in fact you do not get ANYTHING. Where is the duplicate I received, it's nowhere to be seen?!

I would hate it to go this route. No one needs 5 blueprints of the same weapon, no one will ever upgrade a single weapon that many times.

It would also be pointless for max level veterans. I have BP's for every weapon, but when a brand new one comes out, my chances of getting it are not so hot. I just got really lucky with the last 3 BP's I picked up.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

I would hate it to go this route. No one needs 5 blueprints of the same weapon, no one will ever upgrade a single weapon that many times.

It would also be pointless for max level veterans. I have BP's for every weapon, but when a brand new one comes out, my chances of getting it are not so hot. I just got really lucky with the last 3 BP's I picked up.

If you could sell blueprints for gold this system would be perfect though. That way players could stockpile blueprints and sell any that are above the quantity they want remaining.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
If you could sell blueprints for gold this system would be perfect though. That way players could stockpile blueprints and sell any that are above the quantity they want remaining.
Yes, everything would be better than the current situation, in which you get NOTHING. You just build the amount you want to build and sell the rest, easy peasy.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 10:45:57 AM
Tried to get a common blueprint (which now occur more frequently, thanks for that) for Hans today - of course I received a duplicate for his probably most useless weapon (USU-21).

And in the end you get nothing again. 20 minutes wasted again. *sigh*

Please, MSE let me stack my blueprints to build them later or sell them, for a reasonable price.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 11:57:49 AM
I'm going to put what I said on this subject on another topic:
"
Another recent example: I again had a duplicated BP after trying the mission 4 times!
This waste of time was due to matchmaking with very low players (and / or high antagonist), new players on hard campaign (4th), don't know what the BP would be, duplicates are worthless...

By the way, currently, I only log in to do the common BP mission (if 1) because I don't want to level too much until I've built the weapon because of forge cost.
@MSE: what good is a game that makes you not want to play it and level up ?
"

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 01:51:17 PM
And if you do not want the player to stack them, just turn the duplicated blueprints into Gold after the player receives them (of course, for a fair amount of Gold), because at the moment we are being robbed of our rewards (duplicate = nothing) and that's totally unfair, after all we invest our time and money in your game (a least I invested money).