Author Topic: schneider is OP  (Read 7096 times)

LoganMaze

• View Profile
schneider is OP
on: September 14, 2018, 12:07:29 AM
i wouldn't mind if this was a pve oriented game, sure it feels like playing easy mode when a teammate is using schneider but its bearable.
the problem in the case of this game is that it has the possibility of being pvp, in which case going against schneider feels like shit, his drone wont miss a shot and can kill you faster than some raiders, schneider can stay in a safe place in the meantime and if he missplaced the drone it doesnt matter, he can get it in a better angle just after a few seconds, the worst part is that he bears the hp of hades division which means he isn't weak and vulnerable himself like engineers tend to be in other games.
my knowledge is limited since i have never bought him, so if i got anything wrong let me know, but so far the only thing i can think of is he shouldnt be able to "de-summon" the drone and use it again so fast, there should be a cd so the schneider player should be forced to think before choosing where to place the drone.

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: schneider is OP
Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
So why don't you pick him he already to squishy against enemy in melee range, every hero is op in right hand.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
he is not squishy he got 150 health points what else you want.
and i dont like him, he seems boring both in character and in his ability, and if the only thing you can think of is to tell me "well duh why dont you use it if he is so op" that shows he is op, at least until someone who knows the game better can give a better answer.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
He's not horrible as antag, but I think as a raider, meaning verses PVE, he is way too strong. He marginalizes the threat of bosses completely. It's good I guess if you just want to complete boss objectives quickly and you have no antagonist, but it kind of makes it so you don't actually play the mission. And for antag this sucks because he deletes the boss before the antag can even do anything, and if Schnieder is antag he deletes the old man without even having to kill a single raider.

Schneider is NOT fragile, he is of the Hades Division faction and so has the most health, along with them, in the game of 140. He can also get the same cards as them, such as black belt and cycle of violence, so CQC isn't his weak point.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:29:52 PM
There's already a thread about nerfing Schneider. If we had mods, or I were a mod, I'd just shut this one down.... no need to reply to the same topic 2 different times :|

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
There's already a thread about nerfing Schneider. If we had mods, or I were a mod, I'd just shut this one down.... no need to reply to the same topic 2 different times :|
welp, if they do shut this one dowm at least ill know they read the forums.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 08:59:01 PM
Ba-zing!

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
Hi all!

We have read all topics about weapon balancing. In the next patch some weapons will be rebalanced.

Thanks to all to your feedback!

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
This is good news. Thank you for letting us know!

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 03:39:28 PM
Hi all!

We have read all topics about weapon balancing. In the next patch some weapons will be rebalanced.

Thanks to all to your feedback!
Please don't nerf weapons for pve just buff the weaker ones to be equally as strong. As much as i would like to see Schneider nerfed I rather not risk him becoming completely useless.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:48:42 PM by Tekato »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 10:03:35 PM
Exactly. Please do not nerf my baby to the ground. Don't give him the Overwatch Mercy treatment because you see the mess that made. People are leaving that game in droves.

Buff weaker weapons pls ^^

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 10:44:52 PM
Agree, no reason nerf cute and sweetass  "Shneidy",- just remove him from game :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:47:32 PM by Skyline »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
Agree, no reason nerf cute and sweetass  "Shneidy",- just remove him from game :D

lol well that's not gonna happen.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 11:04:12 PM
...that's not gonna happen.
Nerf cute and sweetass Character? :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:06:02 PM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 11:39:01 PM
Exactly. Please do not nerf my baby to the ground. Don't give him the Overwatch Mercy treatment because you see the mess that made. People are leaving that game in droves.

Buff weaker weapons pls ^^

Who's this "mercy" character you speak of in Overwatch? I've never seen her before when I play.