Author Topic: RIP this game  (Read 2551 times)

ScerCkan

• View Profile
RIP this game
on: September 10, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
so before the update you could try as many times as you wanted to get any blueprint now with this new mess of an 8 hours system you log in pray to get a good team to get a good score and improve your chances to get it otherwise good luck on the next 8 hours
If this game players pool was bad before this update now with this new system they really are about to end this game
Now theres no motivation to keep playing after you get the 3 or 4 rewards and theres even less motivation when you reach max forge lvl

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: RIP this game
Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
Well I wouldn't right it off just yet. They usually respond with changes. But I will agree that currently I log on to check and often log off when I see no common BP.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 09:00:51 PM
For real, the Reward system is trash, my game play habits changed for the worse because of it. Now instead of playing all day, I just log in, see if the rewards are worth it (they usually aren't), stop playing and check 8 hours later. How is that a good system for an online multiplayer game. You want people to have a reason to play your game as much as possible and to be logged on keeping the community alive....

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 09:08:46 PM
I think they'll change it. I have to believe they are aware of it and this was an oversight to a consequence. I'll stay and see what updates will be in store. I just bought some more Murcury Points because I'm still thinking to make a few loadouts.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 09:11:24 PM
For real, the Reward system is trash, my game play habits changed for the worse because of it. Now instead of playing all day, I just log in, see if the rewards are worth it (they usually aren't), stop playing and check 8 hours later. How is that a good system for an online multiplayer game. You want people to have a reason to play your game as much as possible and to be logged on keeping the community alive....

Yup, it's like a mobile game now..... "should I play a bit now? no? maybe later"

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 10:35:13 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna stick around as well. It's not like they can go backwards from this, should only get better. Just hoping we can regain some of the old crowd in the future

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
Yeah, they have to do something, I have 1 reward per rotation... I enjoy a lot playing the game and earning 2k gold (or less), but come on, this is ridiculous