Author Topic: does the host system even try to find the host with the best connection?  (Read 2638 times)

LoganMaze

• View Profile
seriously, i doub that between 4 players the best connection would be the one that left me without control about my character, cant even move and the body just stands there waiting to die.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
and just to make it clear, when i wasnt able to even move the ping was 406, it sucks but it isnt high enough to unable movement, so i personally think its a problem with the game.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
hmm that happened to me before when i was antagging. I thought it was a glitch. i could only spawn on the first location shown and when i did my character at the time (Loath) just stood there outside of my control and i was continuously kill again and again.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Yeah even with good ping I have been getting the "spawn without control" glitch, where the raiders just kill your exposed body. If it happens in a crucial time it can mean the difference between winning and losing :\

Skyline

• View Profile
peer to peer -deal with it...is only option.

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
i have my buddy (who has good internet) invite me to his party because i have AT&T DSL being shared between 5 people (which straightup blows goats).

when it makes him or someone else the host, my ping doesn't go above 200 and settles around 120 most of the time. but of course, the game chooses me as host 80% of the time leaving me with 999ping, and i have no option except to quit the match. GARBO host choice.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Paradigmfringe, turn on your bad connection opinion in the game options. It will de-prioritize you for host.

Paradigmfringe

• View Profile
Paradigmfringe, turn on your bad connection opinion in the game options. It will de-prioritize you for host.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!