Author Topic: why no chat yet  (Read 2145 times)

LoganMaze

• View Profile
why no chat yet
on: August 28, 2018, 04:26:56 PM
seriously, i dont get it, why you make a coop game where i cant speak to my teammates? its just awfull that i dont have any way to comunicate, and the quick chat that you use with V is simple awfull, just 4 options and only 1 usefull, your companions cant give you ammo, only 1 or 2 of them can heal you and the ok option is meh.

ColorfulCanvas

• View Profile
Re: why no chat yet
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
seriously, i dont get it, why you make a coop game where i cant speak to my teammates? its just awfull that i dont have any way to comunicate, and the quick chat that you use with V is simple awfull, just 4 options and only 1 usefull, your companions cant give you ammo, only 1 or 2 of them can heal you and the ok option is meh.

Well I really appreciate that there is no chat in the game. That prevents players from becoming toxic as it happens in many other games. With the V signals I explain myself perfectly, maybe it takes longer but even the new players end up understanding the objectives of the missions.
About ammunition is a mechanics of the game.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 08:01:23 PM
maybe you are right, compared to other online games i have played (mobas and other pvp oriented games) i didnt feel much frustation  so i didnt though there would be much toxicity, still i wish there was a way to speak to in any way to new players to encourage them to shoot certain objectives wich i may not be able to do myself because of my weapon being short-ranged.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
I think it has to do with cross platform licensing issues. I don't think Sony is allowing for cross platform chat with XBox. But I'm not sure why it wouldn't allow chat with PC.

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
There is no chat ? I have hear people talking in my game , dont know what system there on thought.

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 07:49:44 PM
i have read that it was because of cross-platform issues but i really dont care since i have yet to meet 1 single player from consoles.