Author Topic: guns upgrades and bleuprints lost  (Read 4582 times)

sn8tcher

• View Profile
guns upgrades and bleuprints lost
on: August 23, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
when i started all my first guns off all the characters and i have them all where all back on 0 ,and bleuprints are gone .i playd a long time and all my gold that i invested in my guns
are lost .can somebody help me please

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: guns upgrades and bleuprints lost
Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 09:17:17 PM
Yes same,  all default gun is reset plz fix this bug.

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 09:39:00 PM
Same here. Forge level went from 25 to 18 and lost starting weapon upgrades for most of my characters. I really hope this is a glitch and not just a way to keep us playing and paying by setting us back... Everything also seems to be in disarray. Such as the matchmaking, the "Elite" skins (which are pretty lame) aren't unlocked, Valeria costs gold (which I read if we bought even just the 3 available campaigns we would still get her free), not sure what else at this point. Mostly just upset about losing max forge and a whole mess of leveled up weapons. I could probably tolerate the rest. I half assumed I'd be paying for Valeria in some way or another. Please fix asap... Please!!

Playing on Xbox One
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 12:53:44 AM by ExFiftyOne »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 09:49:32 PM
What platform do you guys play on?

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 10:12:27 PM
Same here (PS4), I mean all my already forged Default weapons are back at level "0" now, the obtained blueprints for the Default weapons are there, but the weapon forge level went also down from 22 to 13.  :(

Aspire_Ano

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 11:18:35 PM
Same here. Forge level went from 25 to 18 and lost starting weapon upgrades for most of my characters. I really hope this is a glitch and not just a way to keep us playing and paying by setting us back... Everything also seems to be in disarray. Such as the matchmaking, the "Elite" skins (which are pretty lame) aren't unlocked, Valeria costs gold (which I read if we bought even just the 3 available campaigns we would still get her free), not sure what else at this point. Mostly just upset about losing max forge and a whole mess of leveled up weapons. I could probably tolerate the rest. I half assumed I'd be paying for Valeria in some way or another. Please fix asap... Please!!
Don't worry, Valeria doesn't seem that fun. More useful than some of the characters though.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Is this problem a common issue or just us? I report this because I want my hours of grinding back!!
I am on PS4. Over level 100.
I had my HIVE, Schenider, Iune, Guinebra's default weapons reset while Herec and Kons' didn't. Those were upgraded at least once.
Also, there were a few weapons' level got lowered for 2-3 levels.
Blueprints seem to stay with me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:33:25 PM by Lehi »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
Weapons reset is a glitch, found a spanish post in discord saying they have narrowed it down and working on a fix.

Forge levels have been adjusted, not a glitch. Anything you had crafted did not lose any points. New max forge is level 20, still retains the same max points that old forge 25 did, so more points gained per level. New max forge level happens at 199.
One interesting note is my guns forged at 18 (when you can first put 15 points into a single stat) were lowered down to where their max values are only 14! So my Pepper Pot has 15/14 Treasure & Bounty Hunter

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
Any more news on this? I'm hesitant to play without having all my gear back to where I left it. Not that I've been able to play on Xbox anyway. Starting weapons for most of my characters are still at 0.

Still don't get why they couldn't have just raised the forge instead of lowering it... Duh doy.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 08:30:54 PM
Posted 2 days ago:
https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/known-mission-issue
- Some weapon owners see some of their weapons as if they resetted back to forge level 0. As with the skins issue, no data has been lost on the backend side.

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 10:30:28 PM
I did see that was said. So even though every thing about these certain weapons says they are set to zero, it's just a visual glitch? Even the weapons I hadn't upgraded but had a few numbers in them from what level I was when the character was purchased are now, since the big change, showing zero in all stats and in the descriptions as well. It would still be nice to see where my weapons are actually at is all. Not pleased with the forge change so far.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
Basically if you had a gun equipped on a loadout, and it now shows level 0, and you do not change the loadout in any way, when you start a match you'll still be using your fully upgraded gun. Like KLT, if it was built prior to the update, and it says lv 0 in the menu, but you start a game with that loadout and never changed it, you'll be able to check your gear and it'll show how you have it built.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
Like KLT, if it was built prior to the update, and it says lv 0 in the menu, but you start a game with that loadout and never changed it, you'll be able to check your gear and it'll show how you have it built.
I did not understand this, but now I do. So, I have Scheneider with Coolest and Yama. Coolest is used to be 15, but it appears 0. Yama is still at 15.
1, I created another loadout. Coolest was assigned to the new loadout.
2, I rebooted, but Cooles still appear 0 in the loadout in the character selection. It was really all 0 because I had bounty but received 0 addtion.
3, Dont know when, probably when I come back from PS4's Stand-by. In the loadout under Hideout, no gun is assigned.
4, On the loadout appearing in the character selection in a mission, Coolest appears upgraded as expected. Weapon properties seems to work as expected.

Actually, this happened on my HIVE at first because I already purchased a new loadout before the update.

However, I do not want to purchase new loadouts for other raiders to do the workaround. This needs to be fixed!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:59:48 AM by Lehi »

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 09:35:13 PM
Finally, I got my guns back! Thank you, MS!