Author Topic: resetted lives without knowing it costs 40k gold  (Read 2396 times)

txrapc

• View Profile
resetted lives without knowing it costs 40k gold
on: February 07, 2019, 03:17:19 PM
pls send gold back to my account

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Re: resetted lives without knowing it costs 40k gold
Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 05:05:02 PM
Lmao. Its says it at the bottom of the screen. Did you think resetting your lives wouldn't cost you?

txrapc

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 06:03:21 PM
you serious dumb kid when youre ina battle you dont pay attention to that gtfo retard

PohtHehd

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 06:22:18 PM
you serious dumb kid when youre ina battle you dont pay attention to that gtfo retard

Relax, dude. It just is kind of a joke with the game that resetting lives costs so much. Curiously, that feature has received very little attention from the community and thus we still have a 40k price for buying lives.

I've done it once just to see what happens. It is never worth it as you now know. Expensive lesson; read the fine print.

I don't think MSE will grant your request. In the long-run 40k is really not that much so don't sweat it too bad. If you need help getting it back then I might be able to lend assistance in the form of maxed bounty hunter weapons. Lemme know. I'm on PS4.

txrapc

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 07:54:17 PM
wel thanks for the offer but im not gona play this game anymore cause the game already more frustrating than fun and then this crap happens..that really pisses me of..