Author Topic: Cards  (Read 2903 times)

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Cards
on: February 02, 2019, 12:48:50 AM
It's just driving me nuts how many of the cards don't work or are just completely useless. It feels like you're forced into using just a few pairs of cards or you lose so much value on your character.  Not to mention you need to pay cash to have multiple loadouts which you pretty much have to invest in if you want to que for multiple maps or have multiple different characters set up depending on the map you're running.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Cards
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 03:45:30 PM
Hi  ILViNIL,

As you know, we are working on different features/ contents such as the Roadmap or the characters but they take time to develop and get into the game. We understand your frustration and, as we commented on another thread, we are working to improve the shuffle system in the future.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 04:38:29 PM
Hope you get rid of it. Shuffling has never been fun.

Poetpix

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 06:04:58 AM
to be honest, its an interesting feature but not a very efficient one. I mean you spend points for a card in your deck, maybe more to reshuffle and for what? you can only use one card out of the 4 that you can hold so whats the point? once I have the best card, the other three become obsolete. it would be different if all four cards stacked in away that gave you some sort of customization or strategy but they kind don't because you can only use one.

I can see how others wouldn't like the shuffling, bad RNG on your well earned faction points and all that. Why not just keep the card motif but change how they work? let people make decks that can do different stuff and have them stack. Maybe have different hands for different tiers of cards. Like maybe you want to load a super powerful deck to make a character stronger or faster. OR maybe you would rather make a deck that gives you more rewards? like more gold, or faction points? heck even item cards like an aleph reserve, or special ammo.

To me, the current card system should change because eventually. you will get the best card and by then faction points and even the card system become unimportant to the player. they would just start sitting on faction points not doing anything.