Author Topic: How is the rng now?  (Read 2226 times)

Ghostman128

• View Profile
How is the rng now?
on: July 22, 2018, 10:06:27 PM
It was really bad last time I played but if it got better I’ll download it again. Like they wouldn’t give me any of hives weapons and I’ve grinded for it for a month and nothing

Shadow

• View Profile
Re: How is the rng now?
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Play with your friends it will be easy.

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
RNG doesn't seem too bad honestly. I've gotten the weapons I wanted pretty easily. Although in all fairness, I haven't kept track of how many missions it took.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
Worst RNG right now are whatever is on the antagonist drop table. There's 10 weapons there and since you don't even get a drop every game, the RNG is stupid

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
I am lvl 193 still no LIGHTBOGEN ZXX. How rare is that weapon?

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 06:30:46 PM
Shadow I feel your pain. Before Barrier and Shy the last blueprint I needed in the entire game was Lichtbogen. It took me until lv250 to finally get it. Now I was not playing Antagonist as much as others, mostly to change affinity, but it seemed to me to be very rare. Others get it rather quickly so I dont know. I have had it drop 1 other time since then and Im in the 300's now. I did luck into Shy on my 3rd Antagonist match so everything balances itself out somehow for me with this game.  :)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 08:24:23 PM
I got Lichtbogen once so far, took me a long time to get it. Still farming for Shy, and hating the MMR system...