Author Topic: YOU BROKE THE GAME BALANCE  (Read 2243 times)

panther826

• View Profile
YOU BROKE THE GAME BALANCE
on: February 01, 2019, 01:58:42 AM
I've noticed since the date for Aneshka and the mmr change every mission has been fighting death squads that 2 shot everyone so what happened?  It was balanced before the update, but now theres no fun because I die in 1 hit and my squads must agree because they propose surrender and if you dont they just leave.

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Re: YOU BROKE THE GAME BALANCE
Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 09:58:04 PM
My squad still has a really easy time with most maps just make sure you have 2 raiders hard focus add clearing while the other 2 play tankier characters and focus objectives.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 11:00:31 PM
That's not really easy when you are running public games dude.

ILViNIL

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 02:01:55 AM
All you have to do is search for players leave the name blank and it shows you people that are waiting in the main lobby for games either add players or join a team and get on voice communications and profit.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 04:36:25 AM
I'm having so much fun with the difficulty boost but I realize as I watch everyone else who... is probably just used to how easy it was for a while that it's going to gut them and I warned people about that... Good time to try out that Antagonist mode you've been putting off because it was swung so hard in Raiders favor for a while! Not to be funny even but I do some pretty dumb stuff just messing around and we're still winning missions because if you're focused it will happen. The balance isn't broken, just the perspective of what balance even means in this game was disturbed.