Author Topic: I KNEW IT  (Read 4266 times)

J33P3R5 CR33P3R

• View Profile
I KNEW IT
on: July 06, 2018, 06:31:34 PM
Mikah’s new skin just confirmed that was her in Schneider’s first lore entry. She’s wearing the same shirt, same weird device on her arm, and same tattoos. Only difference is Schneider imagines her with red lipstick and a more mature looking face. So Schneider’s totally head over heels for Mikah (and that probably adds to the reason he’s loyal to the Raiders now)

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: I KNEW IT
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
Yeah I saw that too.

however, he dies in one of the missions (Double Agent) ....So is he alive anymore in the lore or not?

J33P3R5 CR33P3R

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 09:18:37 PM
They did the same thing with Kuzeman.

In their little character release articles they tell a little story about why the character is still alive and why they’re teaming with the Raiders.

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
They did the same thing with Kuzeman.

In their little character release articles they tell a little story about why the character is still alive and why they’re teaming with the Raiders.

Ahh shit that's right! I forgot about him lol sry.

It's kinda cheap though. Like ...they very clearly die, as much as I like them as characters, its kinda...weirdly inconstant for a story?

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 08:43:32 PM
Yeah I saw that too.

however, he dies in one of the missions (Double Agent) ....So is he alive anymore in the lore or not?

All playable Raiders released so far are still alive. They are some really tough guys, you know!  ;D

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
Yeah I saw that too.

All playable Raiders released so far are still alive. They are some really tough guys, you know!  ;D

Thank you for answering.