Author Topic: antagonist mode sucks!  (Read 13921 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: antagonist mode sucks!
Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
It's difficult to tell sarcasm sometimes. I'm sorry.

I usually put a /S at the end of a statement that was intended to be sarcastic. Mere typed text can betray emotional intention. 

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 08:20:08 PM
It's all good Drow, I can see how that could have been misleading.  ;D

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 09:40:13 PM
I think they should rotate all the guns locations weekly.  That way no one has to force antag except to build.  (And even then they could make build requirements rotate on the affinities if you really wanted to let people -choose- how to play the game.)  So, even if they do put some gun  drops in Arena then you could just wait for the next rotation if it is horrible to do it.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
Agreed, that would also help reduce map fatigue.... like Ingrid+VK-9 coming out back to back on Enemy Within and we played it so much that the mission is just no longer fun. Then Wisdom...

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: July 31, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
Dear all,

Friendly reminder here to keep the discussion civil and not insulting fellow players. I have contacted the offenders directly to remind them that, if this conduct persists, a temporal ban will be enacted.

The devs appreciate criticism, as it is precisely that what inspires us to keep improving the game, and arguments can be heated, there is nothing wrong with that. But please remind to be nice to each other.

Thanks for your support.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:56:37 PM by MSE_Hellath »