Author Topic: No more Invitation drop.  (Read 3594 times)

Shadow

• View Profile
No more Invitation drop.
on: July 03, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
No more invitation drop no more free skin and gold sad news.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: No more Invitation drop.
Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
Invitations were a band-aid to begin with, though, a system that needed to be changed or removed.

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 07:10:47 PM
Invitations were a band-aid to begin with, though, a system that needed to be changed or removed.

I think invitation should be remake like it shouldn't allow people to buy skin and gold but allow friend to play locked mission. It allows people to play more in order to get drop. (Sry for my bad english)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
I think the campaigns are SO reasonably priced people should just pick them up instead of relying so heavily on the invitation system in the first place.  :-\

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 08:51:19 PM
Agreed.

Tickets are a band-aid that created their own problem. It's a system that actively incentivizes players to NOT buy the product, which seems counter-intuitive to the goal of selling the game. The fact that we see it as a source of gold/mp is another problem, since these things should be easier to get in the first place.
I'd rather have higher rewards than a ticket system that gives more gold for using a ticket than you get from winning a game.
I'd also rather have some kind of way of obtaining extra rewards than the random chance of finding a noob that's never been invited before. A common suggestion is to replace the empty reward gap when no BP drops, with a 10MP choice. Something small, but dedicated players could use it to save up for things with enough games, and would put less strain on the gold/faction rewards.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
I wish we could just convert the invitations that we have to something useful.