Author Topic: New to the game :)  (Read 9111 times)

CherryLolo

• Rest in pieces
    • View Profile
New to the game :)
on: June 13, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
Hi guys!
I recently started playing this game and I enjoy it a lot! ❤️ I don't have anyone in my list to play with though and I'd need some help with a few things :) would be awesome if there's somebody out there who'd like to help me with the game.

I'm EU located (Germany)

My psnID: cherrylolo

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: New to the game :)
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
Hi guys!
I recently started playing this game and I enjoy it a lot! ❤️ I don't have anyone in my list to play with though and I'd need some help with a few things :) would be awesome if there's somebody out there who'd like to help me with the game.

I'm EU located (Germany)

My psnID: cherrylolo

Hey I'm glad you like it so far. I'd group up with you but I play PC (Steam). There's lots of ps4 people on here though.

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 05:08:52 AM
Is the game region locked? If not I'm from US and totally down to play together. Psn is Audeoritas.

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:32:30 AM
Is the game region locked? If not I'm from US and totally down to play together. Psn is Audeoritas.

Nope it seems to be unlocked.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
PSN players from different regions cannot join teams together, only matchmake like cross-platform. This is due to the EU and US PSN stores giving different "products" despite it being the same game. If an EU player sends you an invite, the invite will just say "view in PS store" as if you don't own the game, unfortunately :(

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
PSN players from different regions cannot join teams together, only matchmake like cross-platform. This is due to the EU and US PSN stores giving different "products" despite it being the same game. If an EU player sends you an invite, the invite will just say "view in PS store" as if you don't own the game, unfortunately :(

Man, that's a shame. I think I'm move over to PC gaming when the next consoles come out. Sony has been holding everyone back with cross platform gaming too. Is the PC version's matchmaking not region locked then?

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

Man, that's a shame. I think I'm move over to PC gaming when the next consoles come out. Sony has been holding everyone back with cross platform gaming too. Is the PC version's matchmaking not region locked then?

Yeah it's not locked.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
you can still play together via matchmaking, just can't use invites and join the same team. Just like PC players can play with PS4 or Xbox, but nobody can join the same team together, it would be through matchmaking.

Audeoritas

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 10:42:54 AM
Oh! I see what you're saying now haha. Sorry. So we could play together, but it would have to be randomly though matchmaking, nor through invites? So cross platform and cross region function the same?
Man, that's not as bad, but still a shame haha. Thanks for clearing that up!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
Yes, exactly