Author Topic: Please hear me out  (Read 2018 times)

Hannibal Kinge

• View Profile
Please hear me out
on: May 11, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
I experienced the temporary reset yesterday, and despite this I continued playing. In that time I had earned gold and a rare weapon blueprint. Upon fixing the progression issue (Thank so much), my new rare weapon was deleted. I had been grinding for Alicia's Rock&Roll weapon all week, over 35+ matches of the same adventure. It was daunting and when I finally do receive the blueprint, forge it and after only using it once and getting a 9.1 score. I get my XP after the match then I saw 18 thousand gold get subtracted then I check my inventory, just to see that my Rock&Roll was *fixed* out of my inventory. I would really appreciate feedback and I would LOVE my new favorite weapon back.

Supergameboy74

• Looking to have fun, team up..on Xbox One.
    • View Profile
Re: Please hear me out
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
I have xperienced 2 resets tonight.  First one was to start all over again, which Iwas happy too and was got back all the blue coins that I spent on thebgam as well...no big deal.  Now the 2nd reset I get everything back and missing gold, blue coins and skins! Not to mention resetting at level 12 when I was a level 168!!!!  This is now a problem!!!!!  Either RESET EVERYONE or make sure everyone has what they are suppose to have/be at....aka lvl, gold, blue coins, skins, etc.   Especially for those of us who have spenta lot of money for somehing being called "free".  I do not mean to come off harshly, however, pls understand where I am coming from.  Either RESET everyone and make sure they are re-embursed and compensated or or make sure everything is exactly where everyone and their game lvl and characters.