Author Topic: New Bundle? Ultimate Edition (retired)  (Read 3899 times)

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
New Bundle? Ultimate Edition (retired)
on: May 04, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
This is pure speculation but since Ultimate Edition should be retired now it stands to reason something will replace it. Nothing official has been announced obviously but I am curious what the community would find worth it to have in a bundle. To recap, the Founders had characters, the Ultimate had skins so it might be nice to see something different in the new bundle.

Karrendaen

• View Profile
Re: New Bundle? Ultimate Edition (retired)
Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
if they made Skin bundles that would be awesome. Something like 1 or 2 skins + a couple of boosters.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 06:49:25 PM
There should be a way to earn boosters in game as a reward.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
Skin Bundles always seemed like a logical way to go. As for boosters, it seems they stealthily increased the quantity you get when buying the 1.5x boosters from 3 to 4. A bundle including boosters (because people want to level fast) seems like it would be one way they would go but I feel that might be a tad lazy and not very creative. Rather, I wish they'd invest in a more fleshed out experience that 'does' sidetrack us but keeps us in the Universe. For instance, one idea I keep playing around with is a Demake (retro version of a modern game) of Raiders of the Broken Planet and if this became a real thing it could end up in a bundle and maybe playing 'that' game might funnel experience or other rewards into Raiders of the Broken Planet much like a mini-game would.

AllMostOliver

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 05:01:20 PM
There should be a way to earn boosters in game as a reward.
I think you can Buy Boosters with In game gold?