Author Topic: If this is me, I'm sorry.  (Read 2238 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
If this is me, I'm sorry.
on: April 28, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
I just saw this video by Pretty Good Gamin, I love these guys, and I was agreeing with a lot of what they said and they I realized...could I be the problem? And I think maybe some of my earlier posts were. Have a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LM1OXPFgOw

If I came off as a c**nt to you guys, I'm sorry. I need to be more self aware. and some times when you love a game you get..."passionate"...about it. I have to put things into perspective and think more about what I love and less about what I find annoying. If you truly love something you can look at it's good points over it's "work in progress" features.

Thanks for the great game, one of my favorites,

Level Nine Drow.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Re: If this is me, I'm sorry.
Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 05:36:04 AM
While you're probably not apologizing to the community:

Fair enough. 

I also went over the top with my second response to you in this topic.

https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/community/index.php?topic=1367.15

I apologize for my own crappy behavior in my response.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: If this is me, I'm sorry.
Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
I think we all need to look at our posts... actually read it and think about what it would feel like if that post was directed at you. Typically, my posts are edited two to three times before I put them up unless I'm sufficiently tired and shouldn't be pretending to be social because I'm brain dead. If your post looks like a rant... it probably is a rant and is probably lacking constructive criticism and a bit of structure that makes it easy to read/understand. We all make mistakes, admitting you make mistakes is the important part.