Author Topic: Ginebra new weapon/ skin discount?  (Read 9123 times)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Ginebra new weapon/ skin discount?
on: April 26, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
The discount for sabretooth armor and her new weapon blueprint are not showing up for me. Im on Ps4 and i installed upd'te already.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra new weapon/ skin discount?
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:21:07 PM
Upgraded S Bogen...wewt
Anyway....Soo...Guys.  Guys... Guys..
Someone tell me if this is any good or not.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
Drops on Destroyer of Worlds. Spinning Disk gun that bounces. The articles says it will drop at 21:00 CET(45 minutes)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 12:22:20 AM
I'm trying to understand if it pulls people to the nearest "wall" or just push them? I've watched the video several times, and the initial damage is very weak, like her default. But when they hit a wall they, of course, take significantly more damage. But this is just like her default no different. But in the video you see them kind of more than just get "pushed",  like her default, but stunned, as in, can't shoot or melee. Can any one confirm this? Or explain how it is different from her default?

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 12:37:51 AM
You can control the direction you push. Left or Right. Check the crosshairs in the video, you can pre-select the direction. The button is L3 on the PS4.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:42:17 AM by BeertheBrad »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 12:39:52 AM
You can control the direction you push. Left or Right. the button is L3 on the PS4/

!O_O!

Thank you!

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 12:40:08 AM
I'm trying to understand if it pulls people to the nearest "wall" or just push them? I've watched the video several times, and the initial damage is very weak, like her default. But when they hit a wall they, of course, take significantly more damage. But this is just like her default no different. But in the video you see them kind of more than just get "pushed",  like her default, but stunned, as in, can't shoot or melee. Can any one confirm this? Or explain how it is different from her default?
It pushes them ether to the left or the right unlike the S.bogen that pushes the back, also the projectile speed is slower than the S.bogen.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
I should probably know this by now, but I don't AFK...er..."play" antagonist enough. But do the same weapons drop on a stage for both antagonists and raiders?

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 02:37:04 AM
No.  All antag are in one pot

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
Hover over antag and it'll show all those weapons

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
Thanks Brent!!

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
You need to farm Lightbogen.  Makes PvE much easier.   :D  They 'nerfed it' but built it is so crazy....

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
I do, and I have it forged for Hero Killer and Exterminator. The card I use are the one that lets him heal off of kills (the common card) and the rare version of the card that extends the reach of the beam itself. You have any advise on what cards I should use?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
I just got it yesterday, second run. It is very poweful IF you can get them to hit a wall, otherwise it has a fairly unimpressive initial damage (like 45 or 50ish). If they hit a wall it can do low to mid 200s. It's range is not great, and it arcs and curves downward like all her other weapons, except the Schleuder of course. The RoF is poor.

I can see it being very strong on certain levels and very useless on others. I went back with the Schleuder as it is a more reliable and consistent weapons, I just have to shoot at the floor of any enemy.

So, I'm waiting for a more straight forward consistent weapons for Ginebra, ALL of them are gimicky. Her default NEEDS them to hit a wall behind them or another enemy otherwise it does crap damage. Javalin is really good at long ranges, but does crap damage (not normal damage) at short range, which is really bad and dangerous. And the new gun is a sideways version of her default.

I want a futuristic crossbow that does ok damage at close and medium range and weaker damage at far (80 to 100 close, 60 to 80 medium and 30 to 50 far). It would be more universal but not OP. Schleuder is the only weapon worth using.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
I want the Buzzsaw to bounce in a schleuder like way, but hit everyone and control its own bounces...like left turn makes it bounce to the left, right turn makes it bounce to the right.  scaled down damage, shot bounches off of people, can hit same target multiple times. 

BUT, if we were doing a straight forward just shoot it weapon, I will agree with what you said, but either high crit chance/damage and or piercing shot with rapid fire.  Cause you're describing something that needs to compete with the Pepper Pot/Rock & Roll in usage.