Author Topic: Unbeatable Shortfused  (Read 2338 times)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Unbeatable Shortfused
on: January 07, 2019, 05:11:05 AM
At 69 mmr, there isn't a way to physically win in the current state. It's not a "get gud" scenario. Time wise it is impossible to detonate six bombs on each tank before loahts house goes boom. Please fix it Mercurysteam. And if anyone says they have done it, I need to get that link so I can see it for myself.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Unbeatable Shortfused
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 12:33:02 AM
Discord just tried to plan and beat this difficulty and they got 9 bombs ran (1 bomb down and 3 into the next one) before the house died with perfectly running them via Frenzy Tracker Rak. This was the health of a tank after 1 bomb lolololol

I think adding a 3rd tank and making them always take 2 bombs would have been a better change, imo. It still takes 15 minutes for the house to die in an antag match.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 05:05:16 PM
Hey, guys! :)

I've checked the issue and it's a bug, it was never intended to work as it does now, which could almost be described as a "canister frenzy".  x_x
We've readied a fix and will be added to an upcoming update, thank you for letting us know about it! ;)

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 05:08:50 PM
Thankyou for addressing that, good to know it wasnt intended. :)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 08:36:18 PM
Hey, guys! :)

I've checked the issue and it's a bug, it was never intended to work as it does now, which could almost be described as a "canister frenzy".  x_x
We've readied a fix and will be added to an upcoming update, thank you for letting us know about it! ;)

Sweet! Looking forward to it