Author Topic: Brent's Thread  (Read 7390 times)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Brent's Thread
Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
I think it should be upped to 2 anyway especially since they lose their killer instincts. Maybe get an Elite with 5 Aleph

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
I think it should be upped to 2 anyway especially since they lose their killer instincts. Maybe get an Elite with 5 Aleph

That would be so sick! An elite on Weapon of the Past shooting his flack gun into the crowds of wardog mooks. It would be too much of a headache for antags, it's basically a 5th raider who's kind of dumb and not really doing the objective.

Also, man they're regen and damage is INSANE. Although I would think this is REALLY fun, I think it's too OP.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 06:12:22 PM by Level9Drow »

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 06:22:07 PM
5 Aleph is supposed to be. Ha. Also antagonist can abuse stealth mechanics just like the rest of us.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
5 Aleph is supposed to be. Ha. Also antagonist can abuse stealth mechanics just like the rest of us.

I'd be ecstatic with just 2 mooks. If they made a card that allowed one elite with a 5 stack Iune would be my favorite character.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
Yeah, she is my favorite already. Ha. She'd be a lot to handle for sure. Probably too much.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
I have another one (or two):
1) A faction card that lets 5th council run and slide. It would be called, "Now we're as good as the mooks". Sarcasm aside, it would be cool to have sprint with them at the cost of a card slot.

2) A faction card Alien Faction and/or Wardog Faction to sprint instantly or all the time instead of the jog before the sprint.