Author Topic: Fistfull of Sand/Kuzman Bug  (Read 4085 times)

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Fistfull of Sand/Kuzman Bug
on: February 27, 2018, 12:51:34 AM
I have found a bug where if Kuzman has aleph and explodes near the protector, no matter how much health/shield the protector has, it ends the game. I have found it only happens with Kuzman.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Fistfull of Sand/Kuzman Bug
Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
Hi BeertheBrad,

That is a very strange issue. Please, report it to: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com and don't forget to specify your platform and your username.

Thank you very much!

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 07:31:26 PM
I assume its an interaction with Aleph Explosion adds Blitzfaust damage when he blows up, because I think the blitzfaust has a set damage with a multiplier, and the multiplier seems to be the issue.  That is how it is interacting in my mind, anyhow.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 09:53:35 PM
Even without this, an exploding Raider does massive damage to him and if there happen to be chained explosions from multiple Raiders well... kiss him goodbye. Still, was this caused by a Raider or an Antagonist out of curiosity?

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
Even without this, an exploding Raider does massive damage to him and if there happen to be chained explosions from multiple Raiders well... kiss him goodbye. Still, was this caused by a Raider or an Antagonist out of curiosity?

In all 4 instances I was a Raider.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 10:38:05 PM
Also works as antagonist. Killed antagonist near protector(he still had barrier) instantly lost.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 10:39:11 PM
Yep.  Kuzzman blows up for 5000 Damage (saw the damage tick the other day on ads) when he has aleph.

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 10:46:08 PM
Might multiply with Blitzfaust percentage (5000) seems low to drop the protector, but I could be wrong. Might also be the cap on shown numbers.  Might multiply with amount of aleph held.  Could be a lot of things, but yeah.