Author Topic: Soooo Betrayal of Hades, when?!  (Read 6378 times)

Aspire_Ano

• View Profile
Soooo Betrayal of Hades, when?!
on: February 18, 2018, 09:35:23 PM
I'm ready! Show a brief clip, character models, voice lines, and I don't know a date that you're trying to get the campaign out? Just wanting Mercury to help keep us in the loop.

I'm ready for Ayana, I'll take a comic, concept art, weapons, voice line.  The side pic of her just doesn't help. Please, Mercury.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Soooo Betrayal of Hades, when?!
Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 11:59:17 PM
Gotta say I'm the same level of excitement. I don't think it was intentional, but this is pretty hyped up with it coming with big changes, and honestly I think this looks like the coolest campiegn with Ayana having probably the greatest design, more  focus on Lycus maybe,  possible boss or playable character with giant sword,  and of course major changes!

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 05:12:03 AM
Any new info would be nice.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:41:55 PM
Yes please bring the big update (rather sooner than later), and hopefully there will be changes to the current blueprint system. I don't know how often I already played the "Hanging by a Thread" level to get the Kuzmann blueprint, but every single time a blueprint shows up you can be sure it's the Konstantin one. [Heavy sigh] This is so frustrating.

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 07:30:39 AM
Posted lonag ago that instead of blueprints we should have shards or something like gold. Could be regular and rare and from those you forge your new weapon without needing blueprints.

Regarding the campaign, yeah pretty hyped as well. I saw a concept art piece about a wardog ina  bike a level riding a bike would be so cool, even better a creature. There are cool creatures in the background.

Also hoping for new fairly priced skins and re-colors or the existing ones. A little bit of customization wouldnt hurtm symbols or thins hanging in the waist.

Lastly really hoping that girl in the forum background is a raider. Since beta forum was waifu material, at least for me lol.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 12:24:59 AM
g that girl in the forum background is a raider. Since beta forum was waifu material, at least for me lol.

Blasphemy!! Alicia is the ONLY waifu material!!!

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
Alicia would shatter your hipbone good sir... Just saying...

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 12:32:07 AM
Alicia would shatter your hipbone good sir... Just saying...

Yes...yes she would....

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
Trailer next week?

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 08:11:20 AM
There was going to be one but sadly the wheels came off right after it slid down a very steep hill! So after they get those wheels back on or some mighty Oxen perhaps... maybe a few weight lifters I see the Trailer's arrival might be possible. You would think they'd build these things better right?!

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
There was going to be one but sadly the wheels came off right after it slid down a very steep hill! So after they get those wheels back on or some mighty Oxen perhaps... maybe a few weight lifters I see the Trailer's arrival might be possible. You would think they'd build these things better right?!
Maybe they used bad wheels.  No one's perfect. Steep hills are hell for anyone/ anything. It's sad but hopefully it want take long for then to get back on their feet... wheels.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 10:19:24 PM
Posted lonag ago that instead of blueprints we should have shards or something like gold. Could be regular and rare and from those you forge your new weapon without needing blueprints.

I'd be down with that or, at least, some form of consolation prize (ex:100 Mercury Points divided among the losers) so it doesn't feel like a slap in the face if you don't get a blueprint.