Author Topic: First Impressions: Svanhild/Rick Gastly  (Read 19438 times)

Svanhild

• View Profile
First Impressions: Svanhild/Rick Gastly
on: October 11, 2016, 12:46:17 AM
(He escrito el feedback en inglés, ya que imagino que es más accesible a más personas. Igualmente, si fuera necesario puedo escribir una traducción abajo en caso de que os sea más cómodo atender el Feedback de esa forma. Un saludo)

Hello! And thank you very much for giving me the opportunity of testing Raiders of the Broken Planet closed beta.

I really loved the atmosphere of the game and the personality of many characters. The designs are unique and I really laughed out loud with the interactions between them.

The gameplay... I don't know if it's my computer specs (not high at all) or the optimization of the game (I know it's a closed beta) but I had a hard time aiming because of the fps drops I had during the testing. I lowered all the graphic config including the resolution and it got better but anyway I still had fps drops.

It would be cool if you could change graphic config inside a game, because it was unplayable for me with the recommended specs and I had to play the whole level with that configuration, and couldn't leave for the leaving penalty.

Summing it all it was a good experience and I'm wishing for trying it again.
Thank you again!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:48:35 AM by Svanhild »

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Re: First Impressions: Svanhild/Rick Gastly
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 11:01:33 AM
Hey Svanhild,

Can you let me know your PC specs? We are still trying to determine minimum and maximum specs, so would help us a great deal.

Thanks

Svanhild

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:51:18 PM
Of course, KidDracula! Here they are:
CPU + GPU: AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 12 Compute cores 4C+ 8GB
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: A68HM GRENADE

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 02:02:04 PM
Thank you that's really useful.  8)

Nosfe

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 10:26:19 PM
Just for the record:
Today I played in a i7-3770, 8GB and GTX650 on Windows 10 x64.
Having played before in a much powerful computer I must say that the engine performed very well and I hadn't any issues. In some cinematics there was a fps counter showing 30 and even 20fps (That in red,  ;D) but during gameplay it was smooth and there wasn't graphics hitches.
Finally, today we were two on the same analogic ADSL 20Mb with TeamSpeak. We haven't experienced lag, and teamplay was awesome, allowing us to success in Breath of Hope mission  8), otherwise impossible to beat without team coordination. I'll post difficult curve opinions in feedback thread.

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 11:47:59 AM
Good to know, thanks  :)