Author Topic: New Pepper Pot gun + 40% off for Lycus' Space Biker skin  (Read 5636 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
During his years as Licaone Impure, the motorcycle gang he joined long time ago, Lycus suffered a lot of stress. The very idea of killing people from his motorcycle gave him goosebumps, but he barely hit a simple thing from the distance.

That’s why he modified "Dolores", replacing its three barrels with just one with an internal valve-based closing mechanism. This way, the barrel closes with each reload and opens with each shot. As a result, the first shot from the clip barely spreads, which makes possible to hit a target at a certain distance and, of course, make Lycus happy in the process.

Also, Lycus' Space Biker skin makes the perfect match with this new Pepper Pot gun. That's why we have decided to offer it with a discount for a limited time. You can get this skin with a 40% off until Sunday, January 14.

Thank you and see you on the Broken Planet!

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Re: New Pepper Pot gun + 40% off for Lycus' Space Biker skin
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Interested to try it out, but I'll be hard-pressed to switch away from the Shit Happens. LOVE that gun!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 10:25:58 AM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Warmtepomp

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 10:27:59 AM
This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post   Zwembad bouwen tuin

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 10:30:16 AM
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers.   Thuisbaterij kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 10:31:37 AM
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Definitief ontharen laser

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 15, 2023, 10:33:09 AM
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!   Warmtepomp installateur

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 15, 2023, 10:36:15 AM
Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.   Geothermische warmtepomp prijs

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 15, 2023, 10:37:56 AM
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.   Airconditioning

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 15, 2023, 10:39:16 AM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Lucht/water warmtepomp prijs

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 15, 2023, 10:42:47 AM
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!   Airco

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 15, 2023, 10:45:23 AM
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Airco installateur

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 15, 2023, 10:46:55 AM
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.   Zwembad tuin

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 15, 2023, 10:48:40 AM
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.   Lucht/water warmtepomp

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 15, 2023, 10:50:05 AM
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks   Zwembad aanleggen