Author Topic: the end...180K  (Read 21610 times)

Shiro

• View Profile
Re: the end...180K
Reply #45 on: January 07, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

we play with people who just skyrockets the difficulty score with their levels (and levels adquired by buying things...it's unfair),

Just to be fair, player's levels don't raise up the difficulty of the missions, that's just an aestethic thing. People "skyrocket" the difficulty score because they win matches, so their ratio increases. Every time you win, you add 0.5% to your personal score, when you lose it decreases by 0.75% aproximately.
The thing is the playerbase is pretty small so we can't afford to have a strict matchmaking to even the games.
I personally know what playing high difficulty levels is, and its unfair to newer players, those games require to have a good setup of characters. Ultimately that happens in all online multiplayer games, there are times you can pick the characters you like the most, but at last, we all want to win and we know that we must pick the strongest characters for every map (and yes that involves not picking 2 snipers in close range maps).
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:37:51 PM by Shiro »

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 07, 2018, 10:38:39 PM
But Shae's butt speaks to me and says... are you sure Harec will be enough...

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 08, 2018, 02:08:29 AM
But Shae's butt speaks to me and says... are you sure Harec will be enough...
HAH! Thank goodness for some levity in this thread. :)

I personally feel quite torn with the Invitation system currently. As others have said, it incentivizes us to NOT purchase Hades Betrayal and Council Apocalypse so we can grind Gold with tickets. Even stranger, I would love to recommend RotBP to more friends and streamers but how can I recommend they play something and enjoy it enough to stick with it but not enough to actually buy so we can farm the Invite system?

I want to help this game achieve mainstream staying power but don’t really know how currently, I guess. :-/

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 08, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
Wanderlust... it's simple... I have some candy in my pocket. This candy has not been in my pocket long I promise.