Author Topic: Raiders Report 015 and Han's DevShouts are available now!  (Read 14398 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Hi, Raiders and Antagonists!

We run our Killfest special event last weekend, calling all Raiders of the Broken Planet to action to check who was the deadliest character in the game. We promised to grant a new Character Card to the three Raiders who scored most kills during the weekend, but it was such a close call that we ended up giving away four Character Cards!

Even though Hans was not among the top 4 Characters during the Killfest weekend, he performed really well providing close air support to his teammates. We have learned a lot about this well-liked character this week, with the reveal of his interactive comic and the latest #DevShout video, where our Gameplay Programmer Dani explains the best configurations for the deadliest chef in the galaxy.

See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Re: Raiders Report 015 and Han's DevShouts are available now!
Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 11:07:35 PM
I was quite happy to see Alicia get a new card, but I'm a bit confused on the phrasing of it. It says "vertical downward shots," but does that mean STRAIGHT down or can they be something like a 45 degree angle while hovering?

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 12:43:05 PM
Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.   Zonnepanelen Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 12:44:09 PM
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do   Zonnepanelen kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 12:45:02 PM
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.   Airco

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 12:45:57 PM
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.   Zonnepanelen installateur Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 12:48:01 PM
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.   REC Alpha zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 12:48:53 PM
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..   Prijs zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 15, 2023, 12:50:21 PM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.   Zonnepanelen installateurs

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 15, 2023, 12:58:41 PM
A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.   Zonnepanelen Antwerpen