Author Topic: Han's animated comic is out!  (Read 26934 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Han's animated comic is out!
on: November 16, 2017, 06:50:04 PM
The Broken Planet's bravest chef!

Hans was a ranking Hades Division officer, with a passion for cooking, but he fell from grace during a decisive battle and decided to join the Raiders. As part of the Raiders, he soars the battlefields with his jetpack providing close support to his teammates, and keeps them well fed with his culinary skills when off-duty! Want to know the whole story?

Check out his new animated comic: http://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/comic/hans/

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Han's animated comic is out!
Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 07:07:09 PM
you guys are really pumping out these comics. It's superb! and this one, Oh this one! we got a character confirmation. I honestly thought the lady literally on the side of this forum was concept art for Alicia's alt outfit but is in fact   Ayana Kwena

GerCarrigan

• Gamer with Passion
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 08:20:38 AM
yay keep it going !

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 02:52:40 PM
Can’t wait to check it out!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a Cortez comic. :-D

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 24, 2023, 02:54:23 PM
Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post.   Zwembaden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 24, 2023, 02:56:19 PM
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.   Zonnepanelen Wetteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 24, 2023, 02:57:26 PM
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Zonnepanelen Wichelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 24, 2023, 02:58:31 PM
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!   Zonnepanelen Zele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 24, 2023, 02:59:37 PM
wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person   Zonnepanelen Zottegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 24, 2023, 03:00:45 PM
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Zwembaden Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 24, 2023, 03:02:09 PM
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,   Exclusieve zwembaden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 24, 2023, 03:03:16 PM
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.   Zwembadbouw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 24, 2023, 03:04:48 PM
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,   Zwembad plaatsen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 24, 2023, 03:06:40 PM
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   Warmtepomp Affligem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 24, 2023, 03:07:59 PM
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!   Warmtepomp Opwijk