Author Topic: Several errors and crashes  (Read 4672 times)

soiber

• View Profile
Several errors and crashes
on: October 02, 2016, 07:24:02 PM
As soon as I entered a game, my character was not displayed, instead, I saw a blue silhouette, I could shoot, but Ï could not aim. When I died, my character was shown on respawn. I think animation got stuck on the transition.

(aiming)

In other match all game stoped and I started to fall down continuously, I could only move myself dodging, and when I did it, enemies started just to walk. I was shown as dead, and I had to enter the elevator "dodging forward", because I could neither walk backwards nor forward.

Enemies are not attacking me, they are just stuck, as my teammate.

It shows me as dead.

falling down to nowhere, never reaching the floor until I use shift key to dodge. (apparently I had a huge lag)

Enemies ignoring me, as if I were really dead. (I am alive according to GUI)

Then, in the following map, sometimes everything stopped and I could not reach any way, my character went back again when I shot any enemy (simmilar to lag).
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:45:21 PM by soiber »

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Several errors and crashes
Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:26:00 PM
Hello soiber!

As soon as I entered a game, my character was not displayed, instead, I saw a blue silhouette, I could shoot, but Ï could not aim. When I died, my character was shown on respawn. I think animation got stuck on the transition.

The blue guy appears when there are connection issues. This is because the server can't connect with you and the character is not designated. This will improve when we have the final servers set up.
But, in this screenshots we see that you was playing only with one more person (not four). Was some players disconnected while playing?

In other match all game stoped and I started to fall down continuously, I could only move myself dodging, and when I did it, enemies started just to walk. I was shown as dead, and I had to enter the elevator "dodging forward", because I could neither walk backwards nor forward.

Yes, it's lag problems. It will improve soon ;)

soiber

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 11:34:19 AM

But, in this screenshots we see that you was playing only with one more person (not four). Was some players disconnected while playing?

Yes, they could not even load the match I think.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 03:31:02 PM
OK! Thanks!

Flowrns

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 01:40:46 AM
There is also a issue with Alicias second gun. When loading into any of the maps as soon as gun is fired the game crashes and all people in party receive a error

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 04:41:26 PM
Thanks Flowrns!