Author Topic: Ginebra Now Available for All Alien Myths Players!  (Read 20240 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Ginebra Now Available for All Alien Myths Players!
on: November 08, 2017, 05:49:28 PM
Ginebra, the graceful and deadly Fifth Council huntress, is now available for all Alien Myths campaign owners.

Ginebra is as a force to be reckoned with, armed with the Sturzenegger Bogen C-A00 crossbow and wearing her armour-plated “Sabretooth” Model Chassis. When adopting her apex predator form, Ginebra’s speed is dramatically increased, allowing her to run up walls and evading even the peskiest Antagonists -or to chase down the Raiders to the last man by the Uras-Beherit mandate!

Geisty

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra Now Available for All Alien Myths Players!
Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 06:03:27 PM
Out of curiousity, since I stopped playing but own the FP and can't find out, how much gold/Mercury Points does Ginebra cost for Alien Myths players?

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 07:08:49 PM
360 000 G? Are you serious??

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 07:17:42 PM
What? i bought the FP but now im scared for the next raiders cost.
mercurysteam you read the forum or what?
No one have all that time for farm gold,remember this is NOT a F2P game...
people play and pay for the reward...you kill this game wake up!!!

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 07:34:05 PM
I've been tracking my rewards for the past 2 weeks, trying to put together a comprehensive spreadsheet showing the poor rewards I've been receiving for the past month. I just dug into my spreadsheet now to pull the average Gold reward I've seen (not personally earned) across all 71 games I've recorded.

This is the average gold reward across various maps, wins/losses, antagonist presence, blueprint drops etc, so by no means is it a true indication of everyone's experience, of course. The average I saw was 4411.75 Gold per game. This doesn't take into account that the gold reward is the most sought after, so often that pittance is split between 2-4 people.

Guess I'll grab Mikah and Ginebra in like 300 games. This is nonsense.

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

LMFAO HOLY F**K
I AM SO DONE 😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 08:37:48 PM
OMG I'M OVER HERE LAUGHING SO HARD! YOU ALL ARE SELLING GINEBRA FOR $60?! Bahahahhahahahahhaha! This game has now become a joke to me.

Derclaw

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
Devs, srsly. This is getting silly - this is NOT F2P game - you bloody explictly said that many times.
You founder pack saved founders some of the grind - but if you continue with the trend - it wont help for very long.

Question - how much do you expect people to pay you on averange for a bloody skin? I mean you ARE aware that you have in your game right now a single bloody skin for asingle character that costs 40$?

And you are aware that you have a character who right now costs as much gold as everything else in game combined?

This is unfun and not rewarding grind. You miss the point that playing your game should be rewarding. Grinding 360k for a single char is NOT rewarding, grinding 20+k for SINGLE gun is NOT rewarding.

Do you really intend to make grind unbearbel so people will give you money to skip the grind? Do you want to tell us playing your game is waste of time and we should give you money instead to skip the grind?

You are not F2P title - you have no bloody moral rights to insert such redunculus grind in your game and demand money to skip it. Pull your stuff together.