Author Topic: The Free Prologue Becomes the Eternal Soldier Campaign  (Read 27109 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
The Free Prologue Becomes the Eternal Soldier Campaign
on: November 07, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
Raiders of the Broken Planet is getting a huge change in preparation for the future releases of the first season of content. What was once the Prologue has now become the Eternal Soldier free Starter Campaign featuring two missions: the single-player tutorial “First Blood” and the 4 vs 1 multiplayer mission “Hanging by a Thread”.

With the re-naming of the Prologue to the Eternal Soldier Starter Campaign, MercurySteam want to re-emphasize the importance of this campaign, serving as the base game from which the additional campaigns build off from. Players who want to experience the story of Raiders of the Broken Planet can purchase additional campaigns, each of which contains 4 intense missions. These missions occur in parallel, focusing on different characters and factions. The first campaign, Alien Myths is available now, while the second, Wardog Fury, will launch before the end of the year.

Watch the amazing new Eternal Soilder Campaign trailer here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aCuboTgcNA

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: The Free Prologue Becomes the Eternal Soldier Campaign
Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 05:45:05 PM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.   Zonnepanelen installateur Haacht

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2023, 06:16:54 PM
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..   Zonnepanelen installateur Geel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 07, 2023, 06:18:13 PM
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.   Zonnepanelen installateur Halle

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 06:19:40 PM
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.   Zonnepanelen installateur Dessel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 06:20:40 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Zonnepanelen installateur Herent

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 06:28:50 PM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!   Zonnepanelen installateur Herne

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 07, 2023, 06:29:38 PM
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoegaarden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 07, 2023, 06:38:19 PM
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoeilaart

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 07, 2023, 06:39:12 PM
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .   Zonnepanelen installateur Holsbeek

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 07, 2023, 06:40:01 PM
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!   Zonnepanelen installateur Huldenberg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 07, 2023, 06:40:56 PM
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kampenhout

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 07, 2023, 06:42:25 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kapelle-op-den-bos

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 07, 2023, 06:43:11 PM
Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best!   Zonnepanelen installateur Keerbergen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 07, 2023, 06:44:21 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kortenaken