Author Topic: My opinion about Raiders of the Broken Planet  (Read 4335 times)

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
My opinion about Raiders of the Broken Planet
on: November 06, 2017, 02:32:35 PM
Is more than a month playing game day and night in this game,farming is pitiful and tha antagonist mode is unbalanced,no matter what character you choose defeat is insured,it's since the new character has come out i have not seen one yet its weapon,i love the game but it's stressful to die,i'm sorry i gave you 40€ because for me the game is all but fun,at least i hope you get one day the chance to have money,points and weapon even in single player because your game did not sell anything.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:28:56 PM by MSE_KarenHB »

GerCarrigan

• Gamer with Passion
    • View Profile
Re: My opinion about Raiders of the Broken Planet
Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 04:55:42 PM
I wouldnt say it sucks. This Game can be improved on many Corners.

Lore/Characters and the Gamemechanics are basically great.

It has actually some problems which should be adressed:

- Rewardsystem
- Splitting up free Players between that ones which bought the First Campaign
- It isnt Newbe-Friendly. Antogonits can destroy the fun as a Beginner, there is a very tough learning curve.
- Playing with a ping of 400+ its unplayable sometimes.
- Matchmaking can be frustrating with waiting times of 20 mins and higher.
- The Singleplayer should give no rewards because its easier for me to farm gold... its not good for the community (online)
- I would remove the reward split.

You should remove the costs for Alien Myth and further DLCs amd give the founders Coins + exclusive Skins.

That DLC System destroyed Evolve at last and damaged battlefields playerbase.

I love this Game with his unique Design and i want to support that game with all his (currently) issues :)

just a little feedback from a long time player.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:29:13 PM by MSE_KarenHB »

GerCarrigan

• Gamer with Passion
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
Sorry for the double Post... i cant edit/scroll my text withmy Tablet...

With Splitting up i meant, there are Players which are buying all DLC.
Then there are Players which buys only the first DLC
And then some Players which plays the free first Level without buying anything.

The same happened in Evolve and Battlefield. For some Levels/DLC wasnt enough Players to play that Content. As example Alien Myth here in Planet.

The Campains having lesser and lesser Players because here and there some of them quits the game or wont invest more into further DLCs.

Or, unfavorite Levels will be dead and you cant find enough Players to farm the stage for blueprints.

When this buisness model is getting changed, there will be more players. This Game could generate Money with Skins and timesaving boosts as example but im not a fan of this model where evolve and battlefield failed in my eyes.

The Matchmaking would benefits if the whole Content would be accessable for everyone.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:29:31 PM by MSE_KarenHB »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
Hi BOILER 4K,

We always listen to our players and we accept criticism as long as it help us to improve the game. We need you to be constructive and we want to create a healthy community. That's why we have to change your post title because we can't accept that kind of comments at the forum.

Thank you
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:30:36 PM by MSE_KarenHB »

GerCarrigan

• Gamer with Passion
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 03:56:24 PM
I like it personally that the Devs are here on the Forum and give us a response. Keep it going, that is great.

BOILER 4K

• Dance music
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 01:22:41 AM
Hi BOILER 4K,

We always listen to our players and we accept criticism as long as it help us to improve the game. We need you to be constructive and we want to create a healthy community. That's why we have to change your post title because we can't accept that kind of comments at the forum.

Thank you
Hi karen,sorry for my title post,only say this game s....
no offense.

Blue27

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 03:19:00 AM
Any ETA on when the reward system is going to be fixed? I understand that the team is small, but it shouldn't take this long. The last change you made only benefited people who haven't purchased the game (allowing people who just play the prologue to buy characters). The lottery system for blueprints absolutely should have been patched out of the game by now. Look at Destiny and Diablo 3. The number one complete for both games was the loot system. The developers addressed the problem and both games became much more popular as a result. When are you going to address the obvious problem? It should be your number one priority if you want your game (and thus your livelihood) to survive. 

skorpio_ink

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 04:34:46 AM
I second the above post. Is there an ETA on the new economy? That announcement gave me so much hope... but nothing has changed yet. The founders would really be happy if the reward system was tweaked soon.